My Guide Website?
From Venice: Florence by High-Speed Train & Guided Tours
Travel to Florence from Venice by high-speed train. Enter the beautiful Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery and enjoy a cultural experience with a guide.
- Enjoy an exciting high-speed train trip from Venice to Florence
- Marvel at the beautiful facade of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Giotto Bell
- Experience the Ponte Vecchio, a historic bridge and an eternal symbol of Florence
- Visit galleries and see works of art by Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Caravaggio
- Savor a food tasting of local Tuscan products at the San Lorenzo Central Market
DescriptionJourney to Florence from Venice by high-speed train in 2 hours and prepare yourself for a complete cultural immersion. Discover the city and its huge artistic patrimony, museums, monuments, palaces, and churches. Admire some of the most important artistic treasures in the world. Walk around Duomo Square and admire the beautiful Cathedral with the majestic Dome of Brunelleschi and the Bell Tower of Giotto. Then meet your guide and get ready to explore the beautiful Accademia Gallery, home of Michelangelo’s David. Afterward, explore the San Lorenzo Central Market and enjoy a tasting of local products, specially prepared for you. Then venture out on your own and discover Ponte Vecchio and the Piazza Della Signoria with its historical and architectural heritage such as Palazzo Vecchio, Loggia Dei Lanzi, and the Uffizi Gallery. Next to Palazzo Vecchio you will find the Neptune Fountain where you will connect back to your guide and visit the unique Uffizi Gallery which houses one of the best collections of Renaissance art in the world. Finally, you will head towards the Santa Maria Novella train station and depart back to Venice.
IncludesRound trip High-Speed Train Tickets Accademia Gallery Group Guided Tour Uffizi Gallery Group Guided Tour Tastings at the Central Market Booking fee
- This tour will take place rain or shine No assistance is provided at departure from the train station Travel documents and train tickets will be sent by email