My Guide Website?
Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket243 Reviews
Surround yourself with the melodies of famous opera arias and Neapolitan songs, performed by three talented tenors, with this concert ticket. Elevate your experience with a fine dinner in Florence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Enjoy an evening of authentic Tuscan cuisine with a live opera performance
- Sit down and taste a 3-course Tuscan dinner in a typical Florentine restaurant
- Take in a magnificent performance of Italy's most beloved arias and songs
- Discover the old town, where the restaurant and the concert hall are located
DescriptionFeel the enchanting atmosphere of a Florentine restaurant in the historic Piazza Signoria. During dinner, you can taste traditional Tuscan flavors in the quaint interior of this charming venue. At the restaurant, you will be accommodated in its characteristic internal rooms. The evening opens with a mesmerizing performance in the nearby Church of Santo Stefano al Ponte, with three charismatic singers performing famous Opera arias and beloved Neapolitan melodies. The church's exceptional acoustics and its prime location in the city's historic center create a truly magical setting at nightfall. The performance, which recalls 'The Three Tenors,' is enhanced by a corps de ballet, providing a magnificent highlight of your trip to Italy and leaving you with lasting memories.
IncludesTraditional Tuscan dinner in a characteristic restaurant 3-course set menu with mineral water Opera Arias and Neapolitan music show Access to the ancient historic sight of Santo Stefano al Ponte Church Reserved concert seats (first-row VIP, central, or back seat options)
- All languages welcome