My Guide Website?
Leaning Tower of Pisa: Exclusive Half-Day Trip from Florence55 Reviews
While in Florence, take a trip to nearby Pisa and see its world-famous marvel, the Leaning Tower. Led by an expert guide, learn about the origins of this architectural feature and take a tour of the nearby cathedral.
- Admire Piazza dei Miracoli and the famous Leaning Tower
- Explore the Cathedral and learn about its history
- Enjoy air-conditioned round-trip transportation
- Experience panoramic views from the Tower
- Take part in a small group tour led by an expert guide
DescriptionEnjoy a splendid guided excursion to the city of Pisa, world famous for its unique architectural relic – the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The tour includes a morning visit to the fascinating Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the main centers of medieval art in the world. Here you will find the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, and other beautiful monuments. Your guide will then lead you around the interior of Pisa's Cathedral so you can admire its artistic treasures. The tour also includes some free time, during which you can take photographs, admire the panoramic view of the square, explore the city or shop for souvenirs.
IncludesTransport in an air-conditioned coach Tour escort Local guide Pisa Cathedral entrance fee Leaning Tower entrance fee
- Tours are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
- Multilingual tour director on the bus
- Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted to the tower
- Please consider that the spiral staircase has about 300 steps and no elevator
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability, and if unavailable, the tour will visit Piazza dei Cavalieri instead