My Guide Website?
Legends of Florence Tour65 Reviews
Get beneath the skin of Florence and explore its ghosts and curiosities by night. Hear historical anecdotes and stories that you won't find in any guidebook. See legendary sites such as the Duomo under the magic of their nocturnal illuminations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Amble around the streets of Florence under the magic of the moonlight
- See iconic city sites, such as the Duomo from a different perspective
- Learn how the Duomo's golden sphere once crashed to earth
- Discover the secret of the watchful window
- Hear spooky Florence ghost stories
DescriptionSee a side to Florence that few guidebooks ever touch, and discover the Cradle of the Renaissance under the magic of its nighttime illuminations. The unique nocturnal tour takes you on a 90-minute walk through Florence, departing from Piazza di S.Firenze, on the corner of Via della Condotta. You’ll be just a few footfalls from the city's iconic sites from the start, such as the Ponte Vecchio across the River Arno, the Uffizi Gallery on Piazzale degli Uffizi, and the magnificent Duomo. Immerse yourself in the city’s romance, and hear ghost stories and historical anecdotes. Discover how, and when, the golden sphere of the Duomo's cupola crashed to earth, and listen to the tale of the watchful window. End your tour of Florence curiosities at the Palazzo Gondi, in front of the former Court of Justice. Leonardo da Vinci once lived in a house nearby - now demolished - where it is rumored he painted his legendary Mona Lisa.
IncludesLicensed English-speaking guide
- The tour is in English, but a second language is available on request. Tour could be conducted in 2 languages at the same time. Tour duration in event of a double language is 2.5 hours.