My Guide Website?
Livorno Port, Pisa, Florence: Full-Day Shore Excursion32 Reviews
This private 9-hour shore excursion takes you from Livorno Port to see the attractions of Pisa and Florence. Travel in the comfort and luxury of a Mercedes Van with driver-guide commentary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Enjoy a private guided shore excursion in the comfort of an air-conditioned Mercedes
- See the highlights of Pisa, including the iconic leaning tower
- Skip the line to Michelangelo's David if you prepurchase your tickets at noon
DescriptionBegin your excursion with a 50-minute / 1 hour drive to Pisa, stopping first at the Miracles Field, where you’ll see the famed Leaning Tower of Pisa, along with the Duomo and Baptistry. You’ll have time to take photos here and shop for souvenirs. Prepurchasing the tickets on line on 'Get Your Guide' or 'Opapisa' sites, you will be able to visit the Leaning Tower and/or Duomo and Baptistry. Florence is a 1-hour drive away and on arrival you’ll stop at Michelangelo Square for breathtaking views of the major sights of Florence. Your driver will also stop at Santa Croce Square and Church, known best for the tombs of Italian notables such as Michelangelo and Galileo. Possible visit to the Academia Museum (prepurchasing the 'Skip the Line' tickets) to see Michelangelo's David. Will drive then to the heart of Florence, Repubblica Square, where you'll experience the major attractions of the city, such as the Duomo, the Porcellino Market and the Old Bridge, having free time for lunch (cost not incld) and shopping. After lunch and shopping, depart around 4:00 PM for the drive back to Livorno and your ship. If you’d like to try some of Italy’s best gelato, your driver will make a stop along the way.
IncludesCar and driver-guide for 9 hours Fuel Tolls Parking VAT
- Lunch and entrance ticket costs are not included in the tour. You have to personally pre-purchase the tickets on your own if you want to visit attractions inside (Academia, Uffizi Museums, Leaning Tower, etc.)