My Guide Website?
Livorno: Private Full-Day Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion2 Reviews
During this amazing day tour, you will discover the secrets of Tuscany visiting the two most famous cities of this amazing region: Pisa and Florence.
- Enjoy the Square of the Miracles at your leisure in beautiful Pisa
- Take the opportunity to see famous artworks at The Accademia Gallery
- Discover the historical city center of Florence, including Signoria Square
- Relax with transportation in a private car around Italy, and a guide
- Choose a visit to the Uffizi Gallery with a guided tour of the paintings
DescriptionYour private driver will pick you up directly at the port where your ship will dock. Drive to Pisa and enjoy some free time to enjoy the Square of the Miracles at your leisure. Then continue to Florence, where your private guide will be waiting for you. Here, you'll discover the historical city center, touching all the highlights of this unique city such as the cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell Tower, Signoria Square and Ponte Vecchio. Enjoy some free time for lunch and shopping. If you like, a reservation can be made for the Accademia Gallery. This gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo such as the 'Prisoners,' 'St. Matthew' and 'David,' the most beautiful man of Florence. If you prefer paintings, a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery can be offered. Discover artistic heritage with paintings by Botticelli, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. Travel back to the port with your private driver.
IncludesHire of a private limousine with air-conditioning and driver at your disposal Transportation to and from Livorno Taxes, tolls, parking fees and gasoline Checkpoint in Florence Private guided tour by professional guide
- We will send you all information for the bookings at Accademia Gallery
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If desired this can be arranged for you: have your tickets booked in advance and you'll pay when you get to the museum
- Please, remember that it is important to make the reservation in advance (the Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery are always busy)
- The Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery close on Mondays, Christmas, New Year's Day and May 1 (Labor Day)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€990.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today