My Guide Website?
Pasta Cooking Experience in Florence108 Reviews
Create delicious fresh pasta dishes in the heart of Florence! Learn to create pasta from scratch alongside delicious sauces to take home. Finish the class with a dinner of your creations paired with Italian wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch
- Create delicious sauces to accompany your creations
- Enjoy delicious Italian wines paired with your pasta
- Eat together in the Florentine city center
DescriptionItaly is known the world over for its food; fine wines, pizza, organic olive oil and of course pasta. The perfect companion to your vacation in Florence is an Italian cooking class where you will learn the secrets of creating fresh Italian pasta dishes from scratch in traditional surroundings. The class is held three times a week in the Florentine city center and lasts around three hours. Your culinary adventure will be guided by a professional chef who will take you through each step of the process. You'll also create delicious sauces (vegetarian options available) and a dessert to enjoy alongside your fresh pasta when you all eat together at the end of the class. Wine is also provided to round out a wonderful Italian evening.
IncludesCooking class with a professional chef Cooking ingredients A glass of wine
- Regrettably, this tour is not wheelchair accessible Latecomers will not be accepted Please be on time