My Guide Website?
Pisa: Guided Tour with Optional Tower Tickets155 Reviews
Join a small group guided tour to explore Miracle Square in Pisa. Visit the medieval cathedral and baptistery with pre-reserved tickets and upgrade your tour by climbing the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Choose to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa to see incredible views of the Square
- Visit the Cathedral and the Baptistery quickly with pre-reserved tickets
- Discover the history of the buildings with an expert guide
- Stay longer and enjoy the exclusive terraces of the Museum with Tower tickets
DescriptionJoin a guided walking tour to marvel at Pisa's most famous monuments with skip-the-line entry. Learn about the history behind 4 famous religious buildings: Pisa Cathedral, Pisa Baptistry, the iconic Leaning Tower, and the Opera del Duomo Museum. Start your journey in front of the Fontana dei Putti at Piazza Arcivescovado, Pisa. Walk to the Square of Miracles to discover one of the most important centers of European medieval art in one of the finest architectural complexes in the world. Step into the cathedral and admire the marble mosaics and pointed arches. Learn about its Tuscan artistry and the Byzantine influence behind this structure. Next, admire the largest baptistery built in Italy. Every 30 minutes, the duty officer will lead the acoustics, making the baptistery a monumental musical instrument. Choose a Leaning Tower option to enjoy the highlight of every tour in Pisa. Learn why the tower started to lean and the story behind its name. Climb its 251 steps and if you choose to stay longer with your tower tickets, visit the museum and take a break on the terraces with views of the Square of Miracles.
IncludesA group or private tour Expert local guide Pre-reserved tickets for the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Opa Museum (if the option is chosen) Pre-reserved tickets for the Baptistery and the Pisa Cathedral Guided tour Walking tour
- There are 251 steps to climb in the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Please note, children under the age of 9 are not allowed to climb the tower. However, they can join all other parts of the tour.
- The off-season is often used as an opportunity for unannounced restorations.
- Please be advised that the Baptistery will be closed to visitors from 2 October to 1 December 2023 due to restoration work of the matroneum. The tour will include a visit to Camposanto instead during this period.
- The Cathedral of Pisa is an “operating” church and can be closed to visitors for any liturgical reason, even without warning (for the funeral of a Cardinal, for example).
- Individuals wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts or skirts above the knees are not allowed inside the Cathedral.