Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens and Palatina Gallery Tour21 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the Pitti Palace, the final residence of the Medici family in Florence, visiting the spectacular rooms where they lived and strolling through their wonderful garden: an experience that will stay with you forever!
- Admire the splendid architectural context of Pitti Palace, residence of several powerful European families
- Enjoy the sight of one of the richest painting galleries in the world, revealing the immense prestige of the Medici's art collection
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Boboli Gardens of Pitti Palace
- Learn about the history of the Medici family, who chose this palace as their grand-ducal residence
DescriptionStart in the early morning and visit the grandiose courtyard of the Pitti Palace with your expert English-speaking guide. Then, you'll reach the 'noble floor' (first floor) to discover the magic of the Palatina Gallery and its amazing collection of paintings, Renaissance and Neo-classic pieces of furniture with superb tops made with semi-precious stones, which gave fame to the Medici family all over Europe. Stuccoworks and frescoes on the ceilings, splendid paintings by Andrea del Sarto, Raffaello, Tiziano, Rubens, Van Dyck, Caravaggio in unimaginably beautiful gilded frames will linger on in your memory. Never too crowded and so enjoyable even in the heat of the summertime, visit the Boboli Gardens in the early morning! One by one all the Grand Dukes of the Medici family will be stepping into the scene in a fabulous scenario. Continue exploring the oldest part of the Boboli Gardens and its enchanted Amphitheater, as well as its green spaces which have inspired major landscape architects of the world.
IncludesAll entrance fees English-speaking guide Headsets when required Lunch Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable shoes for visiting the Boboli Gardens
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY