My Guide Website?
Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class at a Farmhouse in Tuscany88 Reviews
Learn how to make mouth-watering pizza and gelato with a professional Italian chef.
- Enjoy an idyllic setting in the Italian countryside outside of Florence
- Learn how to make authentic Italian pizza and gelato
- Satisfy your tastebuds with food, dessert and a drink
DescriptionRoll up your sleeves and get ready to cook with a beautiful estate just outside of Florence as your backdrop. Learn the whole pizza-making process, from making and kneading the dough to choosing the perfect toppings. Whenever possible, the ingredients are even picked from the estate's own vegetable garden! Once the delicious pizza comes out of the wood oven, you'll relax and enjoy it alongside a glass of Chianti wine or a cold beer. Then, the fun continues with a lesson on the special techniques used to make creamy gelato. Not only will you leave with your tastebuds satisfied, but you'll also have a unique and memorable experience to take home with you.
IncludesTransportation from Florence to the farmhouse and back Pizza and gelato-making lesson led by a professional chef Wine and beer with your food Recipes
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, the activity is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- Regrettably, vegetarian or other alternative dietary requirements cannot be met
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now