My Guide Website?
Private Day Tour: Florence with Accademia and Uffizi
Take a trip through Florence with the locals who know it best! Explore the history, the art, and the land around the city, while skipping the line and heading into the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries!
- Discover Florence without the crowds on your private tour!
- Enjoy the local flair from your smart and fun guide
- Travel in deluxe luxury with a chauffeured vehicle
- Skip the Line at the Accademia and Uffizi
- See Florence from above after a small car trip to look down on this beautiful city!
DescriptionFlorence delights the senses with its beautiful architecture, its charming streets and its historical significance in politics and art. And what better way to experience a city as rich as this, than with those who live here! Our expert local guides take you deep into the city to show you a side of it that most tours fail to reveal! The day is a private full day tour of Florence and the Accademia and Uffizi Gallery. We move at your pace and you can stop to admire the beauty of this Renaissance wonder. Drive along the romantic Viale die Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, and stop to gaze out across the vast panorama of the city! From here we proceed down to the city center, where we'll walk to visit the Duomo complex (external visit). After a short walk through the heart of this magnificent Cathedral and grounds, we'll head towards the renowned Accademia Gallery. Here, we come face to face with history - Michelangelo's David stands both outside (a copy, due to the rain that falls) and inside, the original in all its white brilliant splendor! After taking time for a leisurely lunch, we invite you to take a car ride with us to see Fiesole, a pleasant town of Etruscan origin overlooking Florence and the Arno Valley. This 9th century town boasts stunning views over the city, and makes for a perfect trip out of the crowds of Florence! Here we'll also visit the old city center, and check out the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce. After gazing at its facades, we'll head through the streets to the famous Piazza Signoria, where we can look down on the iconic Palazzo Vecchio. From here, we'll head straight to the Uffizi Gallery, where we have the chance to once again grace some of art's greatest wonders: Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio. All of these great artists are housed in this one spectacular building, and to miss it is to miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Your guide is knowledgeable and helps you to understand the art, and its place in history, answering any questions that you have. The day is yours and we hope that you've enjoyed the tour around our wonderful city!
IncludesPick up at the hotel (if centrally located) Private luxury chauffeured vehicle Local guide at your disposal for a max. 6 hours Entrance fee with reservation for Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Earphones for groups of more than 6 participants Light lunch in a typical restaurant (if option is selected) Optional gratuities Anything else not specified 'in the rate includes'
- Language and pick-up point: You must specify your language and hotel name in your reservation. Please remember to reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours prior to your tour date
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons. Based on the above reasons, any possible delay cannot be attributable to the local partner
- The Light Lunch menu (if option is selected) includes: crostone al pomodoro (bruschetta with tomato), maccheroni al ragù (pasta with meat sauce or with tomato for vegetarians), penne al pesto (pasta with pesto sauce), dessert or coffee, drinks (a glass of wine and half liter of mineral water p.p.)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now