My Guide Website?
Private Tour of Florence Cathedral, Bell Tower & Baptistery1 Reviews
Enjoy a private tour of Florence's Old Town and visit the awe-inspiring Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, an icon of Italian Renaissance. Optional: private transfers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Visit the Florence Cathedral with a 5-Star Expert Guide
- Admire the cathedral’s beautiful architecture and artworks
- Immerse yourself in the history and cultural heritage of Florence
- Save time with skip-the-line ticket to Bell Tower, Baptistry & Museum-4& 5H only
- Enjoy private car transfer with pickup & drop off at your accommodation-4&5Honly
DescriptionDid you know that Duomo, the Florence Cathedral can be used to study astronomy? You can learn where to find the meridian line and discover other secrets of the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore on our private tour with an Expert Guide! Connect with the Florence Cathedral, its outstanding architecture, artworks and heritage in the most intimate way! Choose the 2-hour option to visit Florence Cathedral with a 5-Star Private Guide and discover the heart and soul of the Santa Maria Novella district. The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore is a world heritage site and a symbol of Florence, so it is a must-see! On this walking tour you will see the cathedral inside and out, admiring its outstanding Renaissance and Gothic architecture in all its glory. Florence Cathedral boasts the title of the 3rd largest church in the world, so its vast interior will astonish you! The guide will explain in detail all the interesting elements of the cathedral’s design, and share stories about the people who funded and built this masterpiece. You will also have a chance to see some other highlights of Florence's Old Town, especially Piazza del Duomo with Giotto's Bell Tower and Baptistery (outside only, tickets are included in the extended 4-hour tour). Choose the 3-hour option to add a 1-hour round-trip transfer to your 2-hour guided tour of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Book private transport in a private car with pickup and drop-off directly at your accommodation / hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free experience and easily reach the meeting point on time. Choose the 4-hour option to learn more about the Florence Cathedral by visiting its Museum, Baptistery and Bell Tower (without transport). Skip-the-line tickets are included in this tour to save you time as the attractions of Piazza del Duomo are some of the most visited attractions in Florence. This is your chance to climb the Campanile, also known as Giotto's Bell Tower to admire the panoramic view of Florence and its crown jewel, the Cathedral. The guide will also show you the inside of the octagonal Baptistery of San Giovanni and the Opera del Duomo Museum, which houses original masterpieces from Michelangelo, Donatello, Brunelleschi, Ghiberti. Choose the 5-hour option to book private transportation for your tour of the Florence Cathedral, Opera del Duomo Museum, Bell Tower and Baptistery. This option includes a 4-hour guided tour and a 1-hour round-trip transfer between the meeting point and your accommodation. Pickup and drop-off service is included.
IncludesPrivate Tour of Florence Cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery of San Giovanni, and Opera del Duomo Museum (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Free entry to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (all options) Skip-the-line Giotto Pass for the Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery of San Giovanni, and Museum (4 and 5-hour options only) Private transfers with pickup and drop-off at accommodation (3 and 5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. Please note that transfers and tickets are not included in a 2-hour tour. Free admission to Florence Cathedral is only for the main part of the church. At peak times, there may be up to a 1-hour wait to get in. Church tours during mass & special events are limited. Please cover your shoulders & knees. Giotto Pass grants you admission with timed slots to Giotto's Bell Tower (via stairs, 414 steps), Baptistery of San Giovanni, Opera del Duomo Museum & Santa Reparata. We limit the group size to 25 guests per guide, so that everyone can get the best experience. The price will be higher if you need more than 1 guide. The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from your accommodation, which take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people and a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour to travel in a larger vehicle.