Siena San Gimignano Private Full-Day Tour by Deluxe Car1 Reviews
This tour of Siena and San Gimignano is essential for anyone who is interested in getting a good understanding of Tuscan history and culture. See the walled towns of Monteriggioni and San Gimignano and the towers of Siena on this Tuscan tour.
- Discover Siena and its beauties including the Campo Square and the Cathedral
- Walk through the Middle Ages: San Gimignano is one of the best-preserved medieval towns, and its skyline is dominated by numerous towers
- Enjoy a refreshing stop at the World Champion of Gelato production
- Visit Monteriggioni, a walled town located in the Chianti Classico wine production area
- Travel with a local driving guide and deluxe van or car at your disposal
DescriptionExplore Tuscany on this tour of quaint towns and cities. After pick-up from your hotel, the tour will make its first stop in Monteriggioni. Here you can explore a medieval walled town built by the Sienese in the early 13th century. The tour continues to Siena where you will discover one of the most beautiful cities of Tuscany. Siena is famous for its annual historic horse-race, the 'Palio,' and for its Duomo, an art-filled cathedral that features works by Michelangelo and Donatello. Make your final stop in San Gimignano, one of the most charming and picturesque Tuscan hill towns. Medieval towers dominate the landscape of this UNESCO World Heritage town in a manner that is strikingly similar to the skyscrapers of our modern cities. During the day, you will have the option to stop in a local restaurant for lunch.
IncludesParking Gas Tolls Lunches Entrance tickets to museums and churches
- • Your driver is an officially licensed tour escort, so he can give ample information about art, history, wine, food, and local traditions, including short orientation walking tours (without going into museums, churches, and historical sites)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability