Small Group Discovery Tour of Florence1 Reviews
Get to know the birthplace of the Renaissance on this 2.5-hour tour of Florence. See the Tuscan capital's highlights, including frescoes and statues.
- Glorious 2.5-hour walking tour of Florence
- Learn about Florence's important artistic heritage
- Walk through the picturesque historic center of the city
- See monuments like the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, and more
DescriptionThis is a small group 2.5-hour tour with a maximum of 10 people, and starts at 09:30. The tour is meant to show you the highlights of the city. You'll learn about medieval towers and Renaissance palaces through the life of the people that lived in those times. You will also see frescoes and wonderful statues, and understand why Florence has become one of the most beautiful and important art cities in the world. The glorious and divine places you'll see include; Piazza della Repubblica, Palazzo Strozzi, Santa Trinita, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Signoria, Medieval quarter, Cathedral Duomo. There will be plenty opportunities to take vital photos as you go along on the tour.
IncludesGuided tours Museum entrance fee Meals and drinks Transfers and/or hotel pick-up
- Florence is a small city. You will walk and stand for the 2.5 hour duration of the tour
- The meeting point is in Piazza della Repubblica under the column in the middle of the square, 10 minutes before the scheduled time
- Please note, this small group tour will have a maximum of 10 participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability