Small-Group Uffizi Masterclass with an Art Expert1 Reviews
Visit the Uffizi Gallery in a small group with an art expert giving you the ultimate gallery experience. Discover the masterpieces housed in the Uffizi Gallery and learn in a masterclass about the pieces from your art expert guide.
- Discover the masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery
- Explore the works of Giotto, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Botticelli, and other famous artists
- Enjoy a masterclass provided by an art expert guide who will teach you about the masterpieces in the gallery
DescriptionSkip-the-line and discover the masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery, a world-renowned museum. Enjoy the personalized attention of an art expert who will guide your small-group through the museum on this 3.5-hour tour. With this Uffizi masterclass, an art expert will help you truly understand what is behind each painting showing you the evolution of Italian art through the centuries from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. You will thus be able to view the main masterpieces by the greatest artists that turned Florence into the capital of the artistic and cultural revolution. Discover Giotto’s revolutionary art, admire the beauty of Botticelli’s Primavera and surprise yourself with Leonardo’s mix of rational genius and artistic creativity, and many other unequaled artists.
IncludesSkip-the-line Uffizi Gallery tickets Masterclass led by an English speaking art expert Small-group tour (maximum 15 people) Personalized attention Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- • Please note that even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check, which may cause some delays in entering the museum
- Please let us know in advance about any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them
- Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY