My Guide Website?
The Tuscany Experience: Full-Day Tour with Tastings3 Reviews
Discover Tuscany's most beautiful towns on a full-day trip from Florence in the comfort of a 8-seat minivan. Visit Siena, San Gimignano, Tuscany, and a local winery for lunch and wine tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Explore the city of Siena, home to the Palio horse race
- Marvel at the stunning scenery of the Chianti region, Tuscany’s wine land
- Taste Tuscan wine and extra virgin olive oil
- Take a walk through San Gimignano, the city of the towers
DescriptionIf you’re only in Florence for a few days and want to see more of Tuscany, this day tour is the perfect option. Your full-day tour departs from Florence and heads to historic Siena, where you’ll be enchanted by the architecture of the Cathedral and the Palazzo Communal in Piazza del Campo, home to the famous Palio horse race held in July and August. Stop in San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the most famous walled medieval hill town in Tuscany. You’ll have free time to explore the narrow streets and alleys and check out the local shops that sell Tuscan delicacies. On the way to Siena you’ll also visit Monteriggioni, where you’ll have the opportunity to see where the Hollywood sensation, Gladiator was filmed. Ride throughout the Chianti region and take in the scenic views en route to a local lunch with wine and olive oil tasting at a Tuscan winery surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards, and olive groves.
IncludesTransportation by private 8 seat minivan Wine and olive oil tasting Authentic Tuscan meal Visit of a local winery English-speaking local guide Visit to Siena with time to explore Visit to Monteriggioni Visit to San Gimignano Scenic drive through the Chianti region
- All departure and arrival times are estimates and subject to change due to road conditions and traffic. Don’t forget to bring your camera as there will be some stunning scenery along the way!