My Guide Website?
Tuscan Cooking Course with Florence Central Market Visit20 Reviews
Take an exciting cooking course and prepare a delicious and authentic Tuscan meal. Visit Florence's historic food market with your guide and chef, have a cooking lesson at a top-notch culinary school, and enjoy a delicious lunch afterwards.
- Learn how to cook an authentic Tuscan meal at a top-class culinary school
- Visit the historic food market and shop for the freshest and most delicious ingredients
- Enjoy the 4-course meal you have prepared during the lesson
- Test your culinary skills and learn from an expert chef
DescriptionLearn how to cook a delicious and authentic Tuscan meal with fresh seasonal ingredients, under the guidance of an experienced chef. Begin by visiting Florence's historic food market. With the help of your guide and chef, pick the freshest and most delicious local ingredients to use during the cooking lessons. You will have the chance to prepare a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) in a top-class culinary school. The course will be followed by a lunch with the dishes you have prepared together, paired with an excellent Tuscan wine as well as a fun and friendly atmosphere.
IncludesMultilingual speaking guide Cooking lesson Recipes Lunch with drinks
- Small group activity (one professional chef for each 16 participants)
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8