Tuscany by Vespa Full-Day Tour to Chianti Wine Region10 Reviews
Drive along scenic country roads through the hillsides of Tuscany on a Vespa scooter, admiring the sights and smells of the Chianti region. Lunch in a fascinating location, take a tour of vineyards and cellars, and enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting.
- Explore Tuscany in a different and exciting way on an Italian legend, the Vespa, in this full-day tour
- Ride your Vespa scooter through the Chianti wine region of Tuscany
- Lunch at a Tuscan 17th-century villa with local specialties
- Wine cellar and vineyard tour with wine and olive oil tasting
- Transportation to and from Florence in a comfortable minivan
DescriptionTake a ride on the iconic Vespa, through the lush countryside of Tuscany. We will pick you up with one of our comfortable, air-conditioned mini-vans and we'll take you to the countryside, away from the busy city. In just 15 minutes you'll be at the doors of Chianti countryside. Then you will receive an orientation on how to use the Vespa safely, before we head out for our engaging and enjoyable ride. Driving at a relaxed pace along quiet and scenic country roads, you will be offered beautiful views of the rolling hillsides. We will visit different medieval villages in the heart of Tuscany and enjoy the most incredible landscapes. Next, we will stop at a 17th-century villa for a typical Tuscan meal and a guided tour of the vineyards and cellars, with wine tasting and olive oil tasting.
Includes50cc original Piaggio Vespa or Zip scooter Helmets Professional tour escort Guided winery tour Lunch with wine and olive oil tasting Shuttle in/out Florence and support Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Wear comfortable clothing. A valid driving license is required (although you do not need a motorcycle license) and you must be at least 18 years of age to drive, at least 10 years to be a passenger. Previous experience is not required but advantageous and highly advised. The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board the support minivan if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE’S SAFETY. Mileage: 22 miles round-trip (35 kms) Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic. Difficulty: Easy - average speed 20 km/h (12.5 mls/h). Minivan support always guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability