My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Cake and Biscuit Cooking Class for Kids
Kids can get creative in the kitchen with a cooking class in Tuscany. Suitable for children aged 4 years and up, learn to make cakes and biscuits in a well-equipped kitchen overlooking Tuscan hills.
- Make and bake delicious treats on a cooking class for children in Tuscany
- Learn how to create filled cakes and biscuits under guidance of professionals
- Get the kids involved in cooking while learning new skills for the kitchen
- Prepare shortcrust pastry, make your favorite cake filling and decorate biscuits
- Taste your sweet inventions and take home the biscuits you made yourself
DescriptionChildren can enjoy a sweet cooking class in Tuscany with assistants on hand to help, all ingredients provided, and of course, the chance to sample their masterpieces. On arrival at Organic Agriturismo Diacceroni, kitchen assistants accompany the children to their working spot, equipped with all the ingredients needed for the preparation of cake and biscuits. With the help of assistants, the kids prepare the shortcrust pastry for the biscuits, cut the pastry into shapes, and when baked, decorate the biscuits with sugar decorations. Always under the watchful eye of the friendly assistants, the children prepare and make cakes, choosing their preferred flavors for the filling. At the end of the cooking class, have a slice of cake as it comes out of the oven while enjoying the sweeping views over the hills of Volterra. Before leaving, don't forget to pack away your freshly-made biscuits to take home with you.
IncludesCooking class All ingredients Biscuits to take home
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€30.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today