My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Chianti Day Trip on an Original Vespa50 Reviews
Spend a day riding along peaceful roads through the scenic, Tuscan hills on an original Vespa scooter. Experience a unique way of admiring Chianti's sights, and stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise along the scenic and silent roads of the Tuscan hills on a vespa scooter
- Admire the sights of Chianti in a unique way
- Explore the countryside with multilingual escorts (Italian and English)
- Taste local products at a renowned farm
- Visit an exclusive winery
DescriptionCruise along scenic and peaceful roads on a Vespa. Pass through the Tuscan countryside and see working farms. Follow winding roads through chestnut woods, olive groves, and vineyards. The scenic area is also peppered with hidden relics of the past, like old castles, villages, farms, and parish churches. Keep your eye out for these as you ride by on your scooter. Enjoy this experience with your Italian and English-speaking guide, who will take you to small medieval villages situated in the heart of Tuscany. Have the chance to drive an original Vespa or decide to be driven by one of the local partner's expert drivers. The tour along the Chianti hills lasts all day. Think of the avenue of cypress trees immortalized in the typical postcard displayed outside any store in Tuscany. In just such an avenue, you will have the opportunity to stroll and take authentic photographs of the region. You will be guided to a winery for a tasting worthy of all expectations, accompanied by breathtaking scenery, in a peaceful and pleasant atmosphere.
IncludesOriginal Vespa scooter (automatic transmission) Helmet Professional tour escort Guided tour to an exclusive winery and lunch Travel by minivan to the Chianti area Light lunch
- You must know how to ride a scooter. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license on the tour day Please bring a credit card (not cash or a debit card) for a pre-authorization guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return if there has been no material damage to the vehicle The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point If you are not confident can ride on a double Vespa as a passenger depending on availability (no refunds provided in this case) For the exclusivity of the vehicle, it is necessary to book the 'exclusive driver option'. In the case of single bookings, the vehicle will be shared with another passenger Any material damage done to the vespa during the tour needs to be paid by the customer The tour runs rain or shine; only in the case of heavy rainfall will an alternative will be provided