My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Cruise with Lunch and a Drink2 Reviews
Embark on a shared cruise in Tuscany and discover the beauty of the Argentario coast by sailing boat. Sail along the crests of this magnificent silvery sea, enjoy lunch on board and a glass of wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Set off on a boat trip to discover the most beautiful and evocative coves
- Enjoy on a saling boat the suggestive blue sea of the Argentario
- Discover this sailing boats in Tuscany experience
- Enjoy a shared cruise in Tuscany
DescriptionThe departure time of the excursion will be at 10:00 am from Talamone. The boat will sail to reach Cala di Forno e le Cannelle or Formiche di Grosseto or Cala Grande and Cala del Gesso. Depending on the wind and sea conditions, our captain will choose the coves to reach during the tour so that you can enjoy a day in safety and rest. In fact we arevery attentive to your safety and therefore follows and respects all the measures of the Covid-19 health protocol. In the middle of the morning our captain will delight you with snacks: chips, cheese, wild boar sausage and olives accompanied by a glass of prosecco or a cold drink; for the little ones we will serve soft drinks. Following this, our captain will serve you a fresh lunch on board (bruschetta or freselle with fresh tomato, caprese or pasta salad,). This will be accompanied by a good chilled wine and various beverages. We remain available for other types of menus that we can offer upon request. During the day you will be able to admire the famous crystal clear water of Cala Grande, the famous white pebbles polished by the sea and an ancient watchtower in Cala del Gesso as well as the tower of the Cannelle Argentate, which was built on the promontory of the bay to protect against barbarian attacks and from which it takes its name. You cannot miss the Formiche di Grosseto, a piece of paradise consisting of three islets belonging to the Tuscan Archipelago and located approximately in front of the Parco dell'Uccellina in Maremma. They are arranged in single file - just like good little ants - oriented from northwest to southeast and are called Formica Grande, Formica Media and Formichino. Their peculiarity is that they all rise from a seabed over 100 meters deep reaching just above the surface and, being relatively far from the coast, offer unspoiled nature. At the end of this unforgettable experience, our captain will take you back to the port at about 17:00/17:30.
IncludesBruschetta Lunch (pasta) Drinks (prosecco, wine, beer, water, soft drinks) Day trip by sailing boat
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather conditions The captain will ensure safety during the trip If someone suffers from seasickness it is advisable to take suitable medication to avoid discomfort during the day