My Guide Website?
Tuscany: E-Bike Tour from Florence with Lunch9 Reviews
Discover the Tuscan countryside and the world of wine-making while riding bikes along shaded roads framed by olive groves and vineyards. Learn about wine and olive oil at two wineries and enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch.
- Cycle through the beautiful Tuscan countryside on this wine tour by bike from Florence
- Be guided through a vineyard and wine cellar, including an organic winery
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch in a fascinating location in the heart of Chianti Area, sampling the wines of the wineries you visited
- Pass through vineyards and olive groves
DescriptionEnjoy a change of pace and scenery and see the real Tuscany by bike. Feel a cool breeze through your hair, breathe in the fresh air, and relax as you cycle around peaceful country rounds. This guided and fully supported bike ride in the Tuscan countryside begins by transporting you out of the busy city center. In just 15 minutes you will be at the doors of the Chianti countryside. Riding 24-speed bicycles, you will be led along shaded roadways framed by ancient olive groves and vineyards. Tuscan hilltops and hillside villa estates are all part of the breathtaking panoramic views you will see as you ride your bike through the heart of Tuscany. Lunch is a typical Tuscan meal at a fascinating location in the Chianti region, where you will also tour the vineyards and visit the wine cellar. You will learn the techniques of production, ageing, storing and bottling the wines and olive oil (tasting is encouraged). After lunch it's back on the bike for the ride home. Several stops are included for photo opportunities along the way, and possibly a stop for gelato ice cream, time permitting. A shuttle will get you back to the center of Florence no later than 5:00 PM.
IncludesGuided e-bike tour Helmet Bottle of water Tuscan lunch Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting Guided visit to a boutique winery and wine tasting Professional tour escort
- Wear comfortable clothing. Sport shoes are recommended and flip-flops are not allowed
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair-users or participants with mobility issues
- The biking is an easy to intermediate level of difficulty. The itinerary is not strenuous but it can be hilly. Minivan support can be offered to aid participants with the uphill sections
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€149.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today