My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa Day Tour146 Reviews
Discover the rich history and the art of the most iconic sights in Tuscany on a day trip. Experience the landscapes of the Chianti countryside as you explore Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa.
- Savor the flavors of an authentic Tuscan lunch in a pleasant vineyard and farm
- Admire the lush rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside
- Discover the most renowned Tuscan towns in just one day
- Explore San Gimignano and Pisa, with its amazing Leaning Tower
- Visit Siena led by a professional local guide (if option selected)
DescriptionSpend the day discovering many of the main highlights of the Tuscan countryside. Make your way through the rolling hills as you discover the charm of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa with a traditional lunch included. Board your bus in Florence and make your way to your first stop, Pisa. Stop to see the famous Tower of Pisa and then drive past hilltop hamlets to a family-run wine farm for a traditional Tuscan lunch with a wine tasting. Starting April 1, 2023, lunch will be served at a traditional restaurant located on the famous 'Via Francigena', the medieval road that led pilgrims to Rome while crossing Tuscany. After lunch, journey to San Gimignano and enjoy free time exploring the town center, the charming craftsmen’s shops, and its small squares. Finally, stop in Siena for an optional guided walking tour and free time to walk around its historic center.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Tour escort Local guide in Siena (if option selected) Cathedral entrance fee (if option selected) Traditional Tuscan lunch Monolingual guided visit in Siena (from April to October)
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- The local guide service in Siena can be provided in two languages
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged
- If the Siena Cathedral cannot be visited due to religious services, a visit to the Santa Maria della Scala museum shall take its place
- Until March 31, 2023, it will not be possible to visit the monuments at the stop in Pisa as per the winter timetable
- The order of site visits may change