My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa Day Tour118 Reviews
Enjoy the charming history and culture of Tuscany's most spellbinding sights. During this full day excursion you will visit Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa, while enjoying a delectable lunch with wine tasting on a wine farm in the Chianti area.
- Experience a comprehensive tour of Tuscany's most famous sights, including the Piazza del Campo, San Gimignano, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Journey through the Chianti's rural vineyards and olive groves
- Enjoy a delicious Tuscan lunch at a pleasant vineyard and farm, with abundant servings of the fresh, local produce
DescriptionHead into the Tuscan region and explore the towns of Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa on a full-day trip from Florence. Marvel at the rolling pastures and visit a vineyard in Chianti for wine tasting and lunch. The guided walking tour begins with a jaunt along Siena's narrow medieval streets, passing such curios as to the world's oldest bank, the Piazza del Campo – home of the famous 600-year-old Palio horse race, and continuing with a visit to the town's spectacular Cathedral before taking a short break. A fleeting drive ends at a family-run wine farm nestled in the Tuscan countryside. Enjoy a traditional regional lunch of delicious homemade produce fresh from the farm, including fresh pasta, cured meats, crisp salad leaves, and rich cheeses served with local wines including Vernaccia, Chianti, and Vin Santo. Once that feast has been given time to digest, depart for San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its medieval town-planning that's made its name as 'The Manhattan of the Middle Ages.' Stroll along cobbled stone streets and small market squares, then embark on a trip through the enchanting countryside, spying hilltop hamlets and rustic churches on the way to Pisa. The tour's ultimate stop takes in the Field of Miracles; an opulent green tract dominated by the area's dazzling white buildings, including the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Please note that the order of the visits may change.
IncludesTransportation by comfortable air-conditioned bus Professional local guide in Siena Cathedral entrance fee (if option selected) Lunch with wine tasting
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- The tour is provided by a professional multilingual tour leader.
- The local guide service in Siena can be provided in two languages.
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.