My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Vespa Tour with Traditional Lunch44 Reviews
Your Vespa tour includes a guided ride through the lovely Tuscan countryside followed by a delicious traditional lunch at a restaurant on an organic farm in the Chianti Rufina region, accompanied by wine and also a cantina tour.
- Explore the Tuscan countryside on a guided Vespa ride
- Enjoy the stunning countryside of Chianti
- Savor a traditional Tuscan lunch at a restaurant in Chianti
DescriptionEnjoy a 6-hour Tuscany Vespa Tour that provides you the perfect opportunity to experience the beautiful Tuscan countryside in a more personal way. After a 20-minute transfer from Florence, you’ll arrive at the Fattoria di Lavacchio, an organic farm that produces it's own wine, olive oil, and grows its own fruits and vegetables. The fattoria is located in the famous Chianti Rufina region, home to the world-renowned Ruffino wine. The Vespa tour begins with a guided ride through the picturesque winding roads of the Tuscan countryside followed by a delicious traditional Tuscan lunch accompanied by fine Chianti wine.
IncludesLunch Transportation Taxes Fuel
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to drive The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- Vegan and vegetarian meals are available on request