My Guide Website?
Uffizi and Accademia: Independent Visit with Audio Guide5 Reviews
Visit the galleries of Uffizi and Accademia in Florence. Admire masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s David and listen to your audio guide with commentaries from art historians.
- Skip the lines to the Uffizi and Accademia
- Feel free to visit the museums independently with an audio guide
- Admire wonderful works of art by Da Vinci, Giotto, Raffaello, Botticelli and many more
- Be fascinated by the authentic Michelangelo’s David
- Enjoy typical Tuscan lunch in the heart of Florence, if the option is selected
DescriptionTake the opportunity to visit both the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries in total freedom and at your own pace. Get guidance throughout your tour by an audio commentary of expert art historians, recorded in your own language. Your half day tour begins at the Uffizi Gallery. The museum is located on the top floor of an impressive 16th-century building, erected by Giorgio Vasari. After having collected the audio guides you can start your visit, lead by the recorded commentary of an art historian expert. Be fascinated by the stunning masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Giotto and many others from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. The meeting point for the Accademia Gallery is in front of the museum, where you will receive your tickets and the voucher to collect the audioguides inside the Gallery. Delve into the amazing art of Michelangelo and marvel at the perfection of the famous “David”, which became a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor. In addition to this, marvel at other works of art such as ''I Prigioni'', ''San Matteo'' and the “Palestrina Pietà”. After a morning full of art and culture you can relax and enjoy a delicious Tuscan meal in the heart of the city, a few steps from the Duomo square (if lunch option selected).
IncludesAssistance at the meeting point Audio guide in your own language at both the museums Museum entrance fees Lunch (if lunch option is selected)
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge; from 6 to 99 years old Adult Price. . Comfortable shoes are recommended
- To collect the audio guide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport, they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide. If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will be asked for a refund of € 250.00 per unit
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it