My Guide Website?
Uffizi Gallery: Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry64 Reviews
Discover Florence's Uffizi Gallery with an expert guide and included entry tickets. Marvel at works by Michelangelo, Botticelli, and da Vinci, housed in the opulent Medici palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Explore the art treasures of the Uffizi Gallery in the center of Florence
- Follow your guide to see masterpieces by Da Vinci, Caravaggio, and Michelangelo
- Admire the 16th-century palace established by the Grand Duke of Tuscany
- Learn about Uffizi's history from its origin as Medici's administrative center
- Stay back in the gallery to discover more antiques and sculptures on your own
DescriptionExplore the Uffizi Gallery queue-free on a monolingual guided tour in small groups, immersing yourself in Renaissance art. Your expert guide will take you to Giorgio Vasari's 16th-century building near the Arno River to admire masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and others. Iconic works such as the 'Primavera' and the 'Birth of Venus' will be explored in detail, enhanced by the guide's expert narration. The tour also includes the Medici collections, offering a privileged glimpse into the early Renaissance. After the tour, you will have the freedom to explore the museum on your own. This unique experience allows you to experience Florence with expert guidance, making your visit to the Uffizi an unforgettable experience in the heart of Italian art and culture.
IncludesTicket to the Uffizi Gallery Guided tour Headphones for groups with over 15 participants
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge but tickets can't be reserved ahead of time so entry is not guaranteed
- Please note: an identity document is required for children under 18 to be shown to the guide