My Guide Website?
Uffizi Gallery & Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour6 Reviews
One of the world's top museums, the Uffizi Gallery is housed in the former Medici family offices. Admire works by great artists of the Renaissance.
- Choose between a guided or non-guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Discover Florence with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
- See the city's most important sites dating back to the Renaissance
DescriptionAdmire world-famous paintings that you have seen in books and on television during a 1.5-hour guided, on your own tour, or from the ticket-only entrance to the Uffizi Gallery. Learn about the artists’ crafts and their techniques and tools. Seeing these masterpieces of the period up close, come to understand why Florence is known as the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the guided tour. Remain in the museum as long as you wish to admire your personal favorites. This combined tour also comes with a hop-on hop-off open-top sightseeing bus ticket that’s valid for 24 or 48 hours.
IncludesGuided tour in English inside the Uffizi Gallery with a professional guide (if option selected) Ticket entrance to Uffizi Gallery (if option is selected) City Sightseeing Florence hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- When purchasing you ticket, be sure to indicate the entry time at the Uffizi Gallery and your preferred language. You will need to arrive 1 hour in advance to exchange your voucher
- You will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours
- The validity of the hop-on hop-off bus ticket begins when you exchange the voucher
- The date on the voucher is the date of the guided tour and cannot be changed
- The bus ticket is only valid for open buses · The guided tour is 1 hour 15 minutes and is in English
- Recorded commentary on the bus is available in multiple languages
- Closing days: Mondays; 1 May; and the 1st Sunday of every month