My Guide Website?
Uffizi Museum - Skip-the-Line Guided Museum Tour1 Reviews
World-famous artists like Michelangelo and da Vinci all spent time in Florence, where their work is still proudly on display at the Uffizi. See why this gallery is the most visited museum in Italy on this 2.5h guided museum tour welcoming up to 7 guests.
- Join this guided museum tour led by a local professional guide
- Skip the long lines and be the first to see Florence's most famous museum
- Witness first-hand Botticelli’s “Primavera” as well as his iconic “Birth of Venus'
- Choose between Private or Semi-private tour options
DescriptionDesigned as a building for the offices – or uffizi – of the Florentine magistrates, the structure grew to house the stunning collection of art amassed by the wealthy Medici family. Overlooking the Arno River, the gallery is as picturesque as the many paintings hanging on its walls. You’ll learn about its turbulent history including a mafia car bomb and severe flooding that threatened the artwork. The Uffizi has undergone extensive modernization through the early 21st century, making it a world-class museum. More than 100 rooms highlighting the best of Italian art from names like Titian and Caravaggio. Discover these Renaissance works and the artists behind them, like Raphael’s “Self Portrait.” See the most famous paintings like Botticelli’s “Primavera” or his stunning “Birth of Venus,” a work that has become a cultural icon over the past few hundred years. No trip to Florence is complete without a jaunt through the Uffizi, and our guide will ensure you see the best bits.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional art historian guide Guaranteed to skip the long lines Semi-Private and Private guided tour options
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a small group tour with a maximum of 8 guests
- Tour available for wheelchair users upon request
- For small group tours a minimum of 2 guests is required for the tour to run. An alternative date or a full refund will be offered if the minimum number is not met
- The museum may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases the supplier is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum