Uffizi Skip The Line Small Group Guided Tour And Ticket12 Reviews
Skip the line at the Uffizi with a great tour of this world-famous museum. Have an overview of the main paintings of the gallery, such as Botticelli's 'Venus', and enjoy the expertise of your guide who will make everything smoother and quicker.
- Skip the long line to get inside one of the most famous museums in the world
- Admire the famous Botticelli's 'Venus' and many other paintings by Leonardo, Raphael, and Michelangelo
- Navigate through the museum with the help of a licensed English-speaking guide
- Hear the stories behind each famous painting
- Stay inside the museum as long as you wish at the end of the tour to continue to explore at your own pace
DescriptionMeet your guide in a central spot in the Uffizi Courtyard. They will put the group together and give you the headpgones in case the group is larger than 6 participants. Once the group is ready, you will be lead to the reserved tickets entrance. In the meantime the guide will tell you about the history of the building, its origins and the works of arts that you will be admiring soon. Pass the metal detector and take the elevator up to the second floor to get inside the painting gallery. Once inside the gallery you will be amazed by the structure and the decorations of this XVI Century building designed by Giorgio Vasari to host the office of the Government of Florence. Your guide will lead you inside the different rooms to tell you the history of the main paintings as Giotto's Majesty, 'the Adoration of the Magi', 'the beautiful Tribune' designed by Bernardo Buontalenti, and many other masterpieces of the Renaissance such as Botticell's 'Venus'. Then, admire the room - dedicated to Michelangelo, Raphael, and Leonardo da Vinci. During this tour you will have amazing view of the river, its surroundings hills, and see the outside structure of the Vasari Corridor passing above the Ponte Vecchio. The tour will end at the afeteria of the museum so that you can have a break and then decide if you want to continue to explore the gallery at your own pace.
IncludesSkip the line entrance fees Guide for 2 hours Headsets if the group is larger than 6 persons Gratuities Food Drinks Transportation to the museum Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • Children under 18 years old are requested to show their ID or passport copy to obtain reduced ticket price at the entrance • In particular days of high season and high affluence to the museum it is possible to find lines at the entrance even with priority entrance. The fast access to the museums does not depend on the agency but only on the administration of the museum, so the supplier discharges any responsibility of delays which do not depend on them • Photos are allowed without flash • It's not possible to introduce liquids inside the museum • It's not possible to use selfie sticks inside the museum • It's not allowed to introduce big backpacks, long umbrellas, or large objects inside the museum so in order to make the process smoother please avoid bringing the above mentioned items
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY