My Guide Website?
Vinci: Leonardiano Museum & Da Vinci Birthplace Ticket9 Reviews
Learn about Leonardo's facinating life and incredible inventions in his hometown of Vinci with these tickets for the Leonardo da Vinci Museum, the Leonardo's Birthplace and the exhibition Leonardo and hi paintings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Leonardo's drawings of his inventions realized with models at the museum
- Visit the 15th-century house where Leonardo da Vinci was born in Vinci
- Step back in time as you learn about the life and times of the genius
- Marvel at stunning recreations of Leonardo Da Vinci's most iconic paintings
- Be engaged as you watch 3d movies about one of the world's most famous artists
DescriptionEnjoy this combo ticket for the Leonardo da Vinci Museum, the Leonardo's Birthplace and the exhibition Leonardo and his paintings. Explore the life and works of Leonardo da Vinci in his hometown, where Leonardo was born and where he drew early inspiration for his studies and paintings. Discover the Leonardo Museum which presents itself as one of the most extensive and most original collections devoted to the multiple interests of Leonardo. See how he was a technologist, the architect, and a man of science. See how he fits into the History of Renaissance technics. Find out about Leonardo's machines and inventions. Watch 3d movies about Leonardo's life and works, and admire reproductions of his paintings. Visit the house where Leonardo da Vinci was born on April 5, 1452, which is just 3 kilometers from the city center. Go to where the original Da Vinci family coat of arms is still preserved today. Admire life-size, high-definition reproductions of paintings by the Renaissance genius
IncludesLeonardo da Vinci Museum ticket Leonardo Da Vinci's Birthplace ticket Leonardo and his paintings exhibition
- Leonardo's Birthplace is 3 kilometers away from the center of Vinci
- It can be reached by car or on foot with the no. 14 'Green Path' (2 kilometers)