From Rome: 3-Hour Private Transfer to Florence
This private transfer will pick you up from your accommodation in Rome with a 3-hour stop in Orvieto (if selected) and upgradable to 2 hours with a local professional guide. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your accommodation in Florence.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Transfer with pick-up from your accommodation in Rome with a 3-hour stop in Orvieto (if selected) to your accommodation in Florence
- Have an English-speaking private driver and comfortable fully air-conditioned minivan for the transfer
- Stop in Orvieto (if selected) upgradable with local guide
- Enjoy a door to door private transfer service
DescriptionEnjoy a 3-hour scenic drive to your accommodation in Florence with a halfway pit stop to relax. The transfer will start with a pick-up from your hotel in Rome by your English-speaking driver in a comfortable fully air-conditioned minivan. He will be with you during the entire day trip. In Orvieto, you can add the licensed guide option and, if selected, you will meet your private certified guide (available in English). He/she will be with you in Orvieto for 2-hours and will be able to give you information on what you will see. You’ll be allowed time for lunch (not included) and of course, to visit the main sites of the town. If you want to spend more time on the tour, add extra hours to the itinerary (no guide) for an additional cost of 70,00 EUR payable directly to the driver.
IncludesFuel surcharge English-speaking driver Live commentary on-board 3-hour professional guide (if booked) Private tour Transport by Mercedes or other similar private vehicle Door to door pick-up and drop-off Entrance fees Lunch Food and drinks Gratuities
- Transfer duration from Rome to Florence about 3-hours in total (traffic depending)
- Duration with optional stop in Orvieto about 6-hours in total (traffic depending)
- Pick-up time according with your indications in 'Booking Notes'
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking driver
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the day trip and can take you where big buses cannot go, you will definitely walk less and see more
- English-speaking driver will give a general overview regarding the history of the areas in the car before you start walking around on your own. He will allow all the time you need to visit with no rush. By Italian law, he is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc. or even to leave the car to walk around with you
- If you prefer a private licensed tour guide in Orvieto, please add the 'Guide Option' when you book the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Florence and Pisa Full-Day Small-Group Tour: From Rome
Explore the Renaissance city of Florence on a full-day tour from Rome. Visit the Accademia Gallery to see great works of art like Michelangelo’s "David" and Botticelli’s "Madonna and Child."14 Reviews