3-Hour Panoramic Tour of Florence by Vespa
Climb aboard a classic Vespa scooter and enjoy a 3-hour tour of Florence. Access famous sightseeing spots, such as the Piazzale Michelangelo lookout and the Convent of San Miniato. Head for the Florentine hills and enjoy the freedom of the road.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive an original Vespa moped and enjoy the freedom of the road
- Experience the Tuscan hills surrounding Florence like a stylish local
- Get panoramic views of the domes of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Go to the Convent of San Miniato
DescriptionEnjoy the freedom of the road on a 3-hour tour of Florence and its surrounding hills by classic Vespa moped. Discover the city like a local - but with more style. Meet at the tour operator's office and hop on your scooter to ride to Piazzale Michelangelo. Enjoy panoramic views of the domes and spires of the “Cradle of the Renaissance” and see the sunshine gleaming on the River Arno. Continue to San Miniato Convent in the Tuscan hills and experience a piece of medieval history up-close. Next, go to the picturesque town of Fiesole, just a few minutes outside the city center. This small town overlooks Florence and its surrounding hills and boasts one of the most spectacular views you will ever see. Learn a little about the Roman history of Fiesole, home to an original Roman amphitheater that is still in use to this day.
IncludesTour escort Rental of an original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission) Helmet, fuel and taxes
- A valid driving license is required to ride a Vespa. You must carry the license on the tour
- Drivers must be at least 18 years and passengers at least 13 years old
- A valid credit card is required in order to do the tour as a driver, otherwise won’t be able to attend the tour (no refund will be issued if you forgot your card)
- Previous driving experience is required to join the tour as a driver
- In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to being postponed, in which case you will be offered an alternative day or refund
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Galileo Galilei Museum & Walking Tour
Discover the public and private of the great scientist, Galileo Galilei by seeing the places where he stayed in Florence. Learn about how he contributed to changing the wFrom €45.00
Early Access Uffizi Tour & Palazzo Vecchio
Even hard-core art lovers are overwhelmed by the wealth of masterpieces inside Florence’s Uffizi Gallery. If you are dying to take a look inside but aren’t quite sure11 ReviewsFrom €79.00
From Cooking Class at a Farmhouse in Chianti
Learn the secrets of Italian cooking from Chef Giovanni at a noble villa in the stunning Tuscan countryside. Enjoy the intimate and friendly atmosphere of a small-group c3 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Florence Cathedral: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Don't miss the opportunity to learn about the splendid religious center of Florence on a 1.5-hour guided tour. Don't waste any time with skip-the-line entry and immerse y35 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Galileo Galilei Private Science Tour
This tour is dedicated to honor Florence's father of science, Galileo Galilei. Following the trails of this personality, it is a fascinating 4 hours through the city, tesFrom €82.00
Cooking Class on a Traditional Tuscan Farm
Cook traditional Tuscan dishes on a farm surrounded by the vineyards where the famous Chianti wine is produced. The ingredients that you will use are entirely home-made l4 ReviewsFrom €100.00
Entrance Ticket to the Basilica of San Lorenzo
The Basilica di San Lorenzo is one of the largest churches of Florence, situated at the centre of the city’s main market district, and the burial place of all the princ89 ReviewsFrom €8.50
From Full-Day Chianti and Fiesole Hike
A pleasant hike will take you to one of the Florentine hills with the most panoramic view over Tuscany in its entirety.From €95.00
Florence Day Trip from Rome Including Uffizi and Accademia
Enjoy a special day in Florence visiting two symbols of this fascinating city, the cradle of the Renaissance, the Accademia Museum and the Uffizi Gallery.From €199.00
Gelato Making Class
A one-hour hands-on experience learning all about Gelato and making your own from scratch. Learn all the ins and outs of this Italian tradition, make your favourite flavoFrom €55.00