Accademia Gallery Guided Tour with Audio City Guide App
Join this live guided tour and enjoy a fast-track entry to Accademia Gallery, home of the famous Michelangelo’s David. After the tour, take advantage of a virtual interactive city sightseeing map full tips and audio tracks about Florence.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the exquisite skill behind the stunning Statue of David
- Discover sculptures and paintings that shaped the history of art
- Create personalized sightseeing routes with POP Guide’s digital city map
- Learn about the history of the gallery and its artworks with an expert guide
- Enjoy the map’s informative audio tracks as you stroll through Florence
DescriptionThe imposing Statue of David by Michelangelo is one of the main must-see landmarks in Florence. Book this Accademia Gallery guided tour and make sure you get the most out of your visit. When you arrive at the meeting point, you will check in and meet your knowledgeable guide. Next, he or she will lead you to the Accademia Gallery via a special fast-track entrance. You will skip the line, only pausing to pass through the Accademia’s compulsory security check. As you explore the gallery, the expert guide will impart the history of the gallery as well as the story behind its most important artworks. Highlighting the Statue of David in the Accademia tribune. Besides David, you will see the four unfinished Prisoner, Michelangelo’s other masterpiece; Giambologna's Rape of the Sabines and Cassone Adimari panel by Lo Scheggia. After the guided tour is over, you can stay inside and explore the gallery’s artworks on your own. Besides the guided tour of the gallery, the experience includes a digital map of Florence, a handy smartphone app. Take advantage of the included audio tracks which let you create a customized walking tour of the city, offering audio tracks at the key points of interest. The app also features information about public transport routes, and calculate the fastest routes to reach sites.
IncludesTicket to Accademia Gallery Fast-track entry to Accademia Gallery Expert Guide Digital city map with city audio guides and discounts Food and drinks • Hotel pickup and drop-off Smartphone or tablet device for the audio guide app
- POP Guide is a handy smartphone app available on iTunes or Google Play to download for free. However, to access its great features (such as the digital map), you have to scan a QR code which you will be given at the meeting point. Having scanned the code, you can download a digital map of Florence full of useful information. You can take advantage of the included audio tracks which let you create a customized walking tour of the city offering audi tracks at the points of interest. The app also features information about public transport routes and options. Plus, it can also calculate the fastest routes to reach the sites. You can also choose to receive notifications with exclusive discounts in local businesses. These advantages come without having to rely on a wifi connection or wasting mobile data - the app works on GPS
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palatine Gallery at Pitti Palace – Skip the Line Guided Tour
View the masterpieces of Raphael and Rubens on this skip-the-line, guided tour of the Palatine Gallery. The vast private collection owned by the Grand Duke, is set in the64 ReviewsFrom €38.00
Accademia Gallery Private Tour with 5-Star Guide
Benefit from a private tour of the Accademia Gallery with a priority entry. Enjoy the insightful commentary of an expert 5-star guide and admire the Statue of David from1 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Walking Tour and Visit to Palazzo Vecchio
Explore Florence and discover the town’s best-known treasures on a nearly 3-hour walking tour. Visit the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio, see the squares, pass by the monumen5 ReviewsFrom €51.00
Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens and Palatina Gallery Tour
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the Pitti Palace, the final residence of the Medici family in Florence, visiting the spectacular rooms where they lived and stroll1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
2.5-Hour Medieval Times Tour
What was life like in the Middle Ages? How was the city like during Dante's time? What would you see if you came to visit Florence at the end of 1200? Find the answers toFrom €399.00
Montepulciano Wine Day Tour with Lunch from Florence
Get to know the famous Nobile di Montepulciano red wine on a full-day tour from Florence to Montepulciano every Wednesday. Enjoy tastings and tours of 2 separate wineriesFrom €240.00
Florence in a Day WalkingTour+The David+Uffizi Gallery
Walking tour of historical center and close encounter at the Academy and at the Uffizi. Enjoy the highlights of Florence and the two most important museums in just one da49 ReviewsFrom €109.00
Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Guided Tour for Small Groups
Join this small-group tour to visit the famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an expert local guide. Enjoy a skip-the-line ticket and marvel at the beauty and artworks o21 ReviewsFrom €59.90
From An Italian Quickie Quarter Day Tour
It’s not what you’re thinking… even though many Italians had their first romantic experience in the little Fiat 500.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Pitti Palace Guided Tour: Magnificence of the Medici Dinasty
Take a guided tour of the Pitti Palace Musem. Visit the Palatine Gallery, the Royal Apartments, and the private art collection of the Medici family inside of their last s13 ReviewsFrom €49.00