Florence Classics Private Walking Tour
See the sights of Florence that most interest you on a customized private tour. See Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia and skip the lines to the Uffizi.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Florence according to your interests on a tailor-made tour
- Skip the long lines to the Accademia or Uffizi Gallery
- Rub the nose of the boar fountain of the Porcellino to ensure you will return to Florence
- Marvel at Brunelleschi's huge dome at the Duomo
- See Michelangelo's statue of David
- Take time out at an al fresco café on Piazza Signoria
- Cross the River Arno by the Ponte Vecchio
- Admire works of art by Da Vinci, Botticelli, and other Italian masters
DescriptionExplore the iconic sights of Florence according to your own interests either on a full-day of half-day tailor-made sightseeing tour. A licensed guide will meet you at your hotel, or in front of the monument of Manfredo Fanti at Piazza San Marco, and take you to the attractions that you want to see. See one of the most visited landmarks in Europe at the Duomo, known for its dome by Brunelleschi. See the octagonal baptistery on Piazza del Duomo, and see the slender Campanile by Giotto. Skip the long lines to the Accademia to see Michelangelo's masterpiece statue of David. Enjoy fast track entry to the Uffizi Gallery, and admire works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci. Discover wonderful examples of Florentine architecture on Piazza Signoria, and stroll past some of the city's most iconic landmarks, such as the Porcellino bronze fountain of a boar that is said to bring luck if you place a coin in its jaws or rub its nose. Cross the River Arno via the Ponte Vecchio, and enjoy visiting the shops and admiring the lovely view.
IncludesFully licensed guide Skip-the-line entrance to monuments All entrance/reservation fees Transportation Lunch
- Please note that the Accademia, Uffizi Gallery and Pitti Palace are closed on Mondays. For tours on a Monday, the Accademia will be replaced with the Bargello Museum or Villa Medici, while the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace will be replaces with the Palazzo Vecchio Museum • Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the 1st Sunday of every month, as the entrance is free for everyone • Please note that confirmation will be received via email or phone within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability • A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable shoes are recommended • Please be advised that skipping line is not applicable for the visit to the Duomo complex on day 2
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palatine Gallery at Pitti Palace – Skip the Line Guided Tour
View the masterpieces of Raphael and Rubens on this skip-the-line, guided tour of the Palatine Gallery. The vast private collection owned by the Grand Duke, is set in the64 ReviewsFrom €38.00
Accademia Gallery Private Tour with 5-Star Guide
Benefit from a private tour of the Accademia Gallery with a priority entry. Enjoy the insightful commentary of an expert 5-star guide and admire the Statue of David from1 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Walking Tour and Visit to Palazzo Vecchio
Explore Florence and discover the town’s best-known treasures on a nearly 3-hour walking tour. Visit the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio, see the squares, pass by the monumen5 ReviewsFrom €51.00
Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens and Palatina Gallery Tour
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the Pitti Palace, the final residence of the Medici family in Florence, visiting the spectacular rooms where they lived and stroll1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
2.5-Hour Medieval Times Tour
What was life like in the Middle Ages? How was the city like during Dante's time? What would you see if you came to visit Florence at the end of 1200? Find the answers toFrom €399.00
Montepulciano Wine Day Tour with Lunch from Florence
Get to know the famous Nobile di Montepulciano red wine on a full-day tour from Florence to Montepulciano every Wednesday. Enjoy tastings and tours of 2 separate wineriesFrom €240.00
Florence in a Day WalkingTour+The David+Uffizi Gallery
Walking tour of historical center and close encounter at the Academy and at the Uffizi. Enjoy the highlights of Florence and the two most important museums in just one da49 ReviewsFrom €109.00
Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Guided Tour for Small Groups
Join this small-group tour to visit the famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an expert local guide. Enjoy a skip-the-line ticket and marvel at the beauty and artworks o21 ReviewsFrom €59.90
From An Italian Quickie Quarter Day Tour
It’s not what you’re thinking… even though many Italians had their first romantic experience in the little Fiat 500.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Pitti Palace Guided Tour: Magnificence of the Medici Dinasty
Take a guided tour of the Pitti Palace Musem. Visit the Palatine Gallery, the Royal Apartments, and the private art collection of the Medici family inside of their last s13 ReviewsFrom €49.00