Florence Duomo Tour: Cathedral, Baptistery and Museum
Visit the Florence’s Duomo complex and enter this historic area with your licensed guide. You’ll tour the Cathedral, the Baptistery, and the Opera Museum. See the exterior of Giotto’s Bell Tower and climb to the top on your own if you like.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a full informative guided tour of Florence’s Duomo, the Baptistery, and the Opera Museum
- Opt to climb to the top of Giotto’s Bell Tower on your own, with your ticket
- Admire the original Gates of Paradise (the doors to the Baptistery) and Michelangelo’s other Pietá which the artist designed for his own tomb
DescriptionEnjoy admission to the Duomo complex (Cathedral and Museum) in the heart of historic Florence. Your licensed guide will take you on a tour of the Duomo, the Baptistery, and the Opera Museum. You'll also see the exterior of Giotto’s Bell Tower. On this guided tour you’ll be able to hear your guide’s commentary perfectly with the audio system that’s included. If you like you can climb, on your own, to the top of the bell tower (no skip the line). You can also visit the remnants of the ancient church of Santa Reparata, on top of which the Duomo was constructed. The tour includes visits to the Cathedral, Baptistry, and the Opera Museum. Admire the important works of art that reside in the Opera Museum including The Pietà by Michelangelo that he himself mutilated and left unfinished at his death and Ghiberti’s Gates of Paradise.
IncludesGuided tour of the Cathedral, the Opera Museum and the Baptistery Earphones (so you can hear the guide perfectly) Skip the line entrance to the Cathedral Visit to the Dome
- Because of security check you might experience some time in line
- Every first Tuesday of the month the Museum is closed and it will be replaced with Santa Reparata Crypt
- If you wish to visit the Brunelleschi Dome (on your own, since it is not included in the tour) please note that you will need to reserve your place, free of charge, at the ticket office of the Opera del Duomo before or after the tour. Availability is not guaranteed
- Important: a dress code is required. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Uffizi Gallery and Michelangelo's David Combined Tour
Explore the Uffizi Gallery and see Michelangelo's David on guided tours that are scheduled the same morning. Skip the lines with priority access.3 ReviewsFrom €95.00
Bargello Museum Tour
Tour one of Florence’s most beautiful and important museums: the Bargello Palace, renowned all around Europe for its incredible works of sculpture. It displays many impFrom €40.00
Palazzo Vecchio Entrance Ticket & Audioguide
Explore Palazzo Vecchio, the symbol of civic power in Florence for centuries, on a multimedia-guided tour. Learn about the rich history of this important structure that b1161 ReviewsFrom €22.00
Florentina Boat Tour
Enjoy yourself and see Florence from a totally different perspective from the water’s surface. Join this romantic and unique cruise on the Arno river along with a guideFrom €42.00
Tuscan Cooking Course with Florence Central Market Visit
Take an exciting cooking course and prepare a delicious and authentic Tuscan meal. Visit Florence's historic food market with your guide and chef, have a cooking lesson a2 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Medici Family History Tour
Relive the story of the family that managed to become the symbol of a city, facing countless obstacles, betrayals and victories. Explore the most symbolic places of the M4 ReviewsFrom €39.00
Florence Walking Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Galleries
Explore the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most important art collections in the world, before taking a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo's David. FoFrom €109.00
Ultimate Uffizi: 2-Hour Priority Entrance Tour
Visit the Uffizi Gallery with a small group through a priority entrance and immerse yourself in the Renaissance Period. Learn about the works of Botticelli and Leonardo d271 ReviewsFrom €60.00
3-Hour Food Tour for Truffle Lovers
Immerse yourself 360 ° in Tuscan cuisine and visit the food market of Florence. Taste 6 truffle specialities and 2 versions of balsamic vinegar.1 ReviewsFrom €247.50
Wine Tasting of Tuscan Wine in Florence
This fabulous wine school is designed to give wine lovers the knowledge they have always wanted. Learn about wine and then use the knowledge to make informed choices for1 ReviewsFrom €50.00