Florence in a Day WalkingTour+The David+Uffizi Gallery
Walking tour of historical center and close encounter at the Academy and at the Uffizi. Enjoy the highlights of Florence and the two most important museums in just one day!
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Treat yourself with our walking tour and visits Florence for a very special price
- Discover the town’s best known treasures with a licensed tour guide steeped in the history and culture of this magnificent city
- Visit with us the Uffizi Gallery and discover the works of the greatest artists like:Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian
- Discover with us the Michelangelo's David, the most recognizable symbol of Florence
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Tour takes place rain or shine, even if there is only one participant
- During the tour, the guide uses one single language at a time
- Show your voucher directly from your smart phone or tablet
DescriptionWalking tour of historical center and close encounter at the Academy and at the Uffizi. Enjoy the highlights of Florence and the two most important museums in just one day!
IncludesGuided tour Pre-booking fee Entrance tickets for the Academy and the Uffizi Gallery Earphones for groups of more than 15 people (for the Uffizi Gallery and the Academy Gallery, for groups of more than 7 participants)
- The visit uses one single language at a time. Timed Entry, no need to queue. Don’t waste precious time waiting in long lines. Enter with us. By reservation only (tour will take place rain or shine and from 1 participant onward) When: Daily with the exception of Mondays when the galleries are closed Time: 11.15 am until 12:15 pm - Close-up Florence and the David. 1:45 pm until 5:30 pm - The Uffizi.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palatine Gallery at Pitti Palace – Skip the Line Guided Tour
View the masterpieces of Raphael and Rubens on this skip-the-line, guided tour of the Palatine Gallery. The vast private collection owned by the Grand Duke, is set in the64 ReviewsFrom €38.00
Accademia Gallery Private Tour with 5-Star Guide
Benefit from a private tour of the Accademia Gallery with a priority entry. Enjoy the insightful commentary of an expert 5-star guide and admire the Statue of David from1 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Walking Tour and Visit to Palazzo Vecchio
Explore Florence and discover the town’s best-known treasures on a nearly 3-hour walking tour. Visit the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio, see the squares, pass by the monumen5 ReviewsFrom €51.00
Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens and Palatina Gallery Tour
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the Pitti Palace, the final residence of the Medici family in Florence, visiting the spectacular rooms where they lived and stroll1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
2.5-Hour Medieval Times Tour
What was life like in the Middle Ages? How was the city like during Dante's time? What would you see if you came to visit Florence at the end of 1200? Find the answers toFrom €399.00
Montepulciano Wine Day Tour with Lunch from Florence
Get to know the famous Nobile di Montepulciano red wine on a full-day tour from Florence to Montepulciano every Wednesday. Enjoy tastings and tours of 2 separate wineriesFrom €240.00
Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Guided Tour for Small Groups
Join this small-group tour to visit the famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an expert local guide. Enjoy a skip-the-line ticket and marvel at the beauty and artworks o21 ReviewsFrom €59.90
From An Italian Quickie Quarter Day Tour
It’s not what you’re thinking… even though many Italians had their first romantic experience in the little Fiat 500.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Pitti Palace Guided Tour: Magnificence of the Medici Dinasty
Take a guided tour of the Pitti Palace Musem. Visit the Palatine Gallery, the Royal Apartments, and the private art collection of the Medici family inside of their last s13 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Dinner and Wine Tasting in a Tuscan Villa
Sample Tuscan wines and regional produce during a 3.5-hour dinner at an authentic villa in Florence. Explore the vineyards and wine making process, and marvel at original8 ReviewsFrom €100.00