From Pisa: Uffizi Gallery Florence Monolingual Tour
See masterpieces of art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and skip the long lines to tour with a guide in your preferred language. Get some free time to explore the "Cradle of the Renaissance" at your own pace.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- Admire works of art by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and many more
- Learn about the renowned art collection from an informative guide
DescriptionStart your day in Pisa and take the train to Florence (tickets are included and will be sent by email). Upon arrival in Florence meet your guide at the meeting point in front of Uffizi Gallery (Entrance tickets n. 3), where after the check-in, you’ll start the guided tour of the museum. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time. After the tour make your way back to Pisa on the train.
IncludesTrain tickets to and from Pisa to Florence Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery with a monolingual guide in your preferred language
- Earphones will be provided for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Please note that tours in French, German and Italian are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants. Tours in Portuguese and Russian are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants
- Please note that from 15th March 2019 this tour will include train tickets from/to Pisa - Florence SMN train station. The departure time indicates the tour departure in Florence, the suggested train will be at 1:12 PM from Pisa Centrale Train Station - (make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before). Upon arrival in Florence you must reach the tour departure meeting point independently, which will be in front of Uffizi Gallery gate number 3. The tour operator will only provide train tickets, you will need to make your own way there, and you'll receive train tickets by e-mail the day before the activity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Uffizi Gallery & Florence City Walking Tour
Join a combined tour of Florence’s must-see attractions. Follow a guided tour to the world-famous museum, Uffizi Gallery in which the world’s finest collection of RenFrom €120.00
Siena, S. Gimignano & Monteriggioni with Wine & Food Tasting
Enjoy a wonderful tour of the beautiful Chianti countryside and sample wines. Discover the beautiful medieval cities of Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni and enjoy a55 ReviewsFrom €44.00
Private Photo Walking Tour
During the Florence Photo Walk, you will go around the city of the Renaissance with an experienced photographer. You'll be able not only to learn photography tricks and sFrom €340.00
Skip-The-Line Accademia and City Tour
Skip the long lines to the Accademia, and enjoy a short guided walk around Florence on a 3-hour tour of the “Cradle of the Renaissance.” See masterpieces of art fromFrom €310.00
3-Hour Private Wine Tour
Discover the important attractions in Florence while enjoying typical Tuscan Chianti wine with special Italian crostini snacks on this relaxing wine tour in Florence.From €57.00
San Gimignano: Helicopter Wine Tour
Discover the pearls of Tuscany, Florence and San Gimignano with its wine and a view from the sky.From €800.00
Hidden 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Experience Florence by night and hear the mysterious legends and secrets that make this city so unique. Take a guided walk through the city center, visiting top sites whi1 ReviewsFrom €41.00
The Florence of Dan Brown's 'Inferno': Walking Tour
Follow in the footsteps of Robert Langdon and Sienna Brooks, the two protagonists of Dan Brown's famous novel, "Inferno," and discover the amazing historical and cultural12 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Skip the Line: The Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family.591 ReviewsFrom €57.00
Medici Conspiracy Smartphone Exploration Game
Embark on a quest around Florence by solving clues to stop a conspiracy against the Medici family, all on your smartphone. Unlock new stories as you venture from one plac2 ReviewsFrom €10.00