From Pisa: Uffizi Gallery Florence Monolingual Tour
See masterpieces of art at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and skip the long lines to tour with a guide in your preferred language. Get some free time to explore the "Cradle of the Renaissance" at your own pace.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- Admire works of art by Michelangelo, Botticelli, Da Vinci and many more
- Learn about the renowned art collection from an informative guide
DescriptionStart your day in Pisa and take the train to Florence (tickets are included and will be sent by email). Upon arrival in Florence meet your guide at the meeting point in front of Uffizi Gallery (Entrance tickets n. 3), where after the check-in, you’ll start the guided tour of the museum. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time. After the tour make your way back to Pisa on the train.
IncludesTrain tickets to and from Pisa to Florence Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery with a monolingual guide in your preferred language
- Earphones will be provided for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Please note that tours in French, German and Italian are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants. Tours in Portuguese and Russian are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants
- Please note that from 15th March 2019 this tour will include train tickets from/to Pisa - Florence SMN train station. The departure time indicates the tour departure in Florence, the suggested train will be at 1:12 PM from Pisa Centrale Train Station - (make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before). Upon arrival in Florence you must reach the tour departure meeting point independently, which will be in front of Uffizi Gallery gate number 3. The tour operator will only provide train tickets, you will need to make your own way there, and you'll receive train tickets by e-mail the day before the activity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Accademia Gallery: Reserved Entrance and Guided Tour
Join a tour of the Accademia Gallery and find out about Michelangelo’s marvelous statue of David. Enjoy a 1-hour tour conducted by professional licensed guides.356 ReviewsFrom €41.00
5-Hour Italian Food Market and Cooking Experience
Learn how to shop and cook Tuscan style on this 5-hour tour in Florence. Visit the central food market with your expert food guide to collect fresh produce and sample the37 ReviewsFrom €79.00
Duomo, Uffizi, Accademia & Santa Croce Pass
Enjoy fast-tracked entries, and professionally guided tours of the best attractions Florence has to offer. Marvel at the Statue of David, explore Uffizi Gallery and enjoy1 ReviewsFrom €145.00
Piazzale Michelangelo Private Walking Tour
Enjoy a 2.5-hour walking tour starting from Ponte Vecchio up to Piazzale Michelangelo. The way up to Piazzale Michelangelo is a medium/ difficult walk, but it is definiteFrom €29.00
Skip the Line: Michelangelo's David Guided Tour
Experience a true once-in-a-lifetime museum tour of one of the greatest artists ever known, Michelangelo Buonarroti. As well as the statue of David, you'll see many other295 ReviewsFrom €42.00
Florence Night Tour by Electric Bike with Gelato Tasting
Experience the beauty of Florence at night on a 2-hour tour by electric bike. Get stunning views from Piazzale Michelangelo and end with a gelato tasting.45 ReviewsFrom €49.00
From Pisa Day Tour with Leaning Tower of Pisa
Enjoy a day at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, exploring its surrounding square and church. Your guide will give you fun facts and share some of the tower's secrets before you173 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Dan Brown's Inferno 2-Hour Walking Tour
Follow the route through Florence taken by Robert Langdon, the main character in Dan Brown's best-selling novel Inferno. Discover some of the most iconic sites of Florenc101 ReviewsFrom €42.00
Skip-the-Line Tour with Michelangelo's David
There's no better way to get to know the city that launched the world into the modern era, but to navigate its narrow alleys along with your guide, discover its gloriousFrom €59.95
Florence Duomo 2-Hour Monumental Tour
Visit the Baptistery, Cathedral and Bell Tower at Florence's Duomo complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take in panoramic views from the Dome.118 ReviewsFrom €58.00