Pisa & Leaning Tower Half-Day Tour from Florence
Immerse yourself in the magnificent monuments of Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli, dominated by the legendary Leaning Tower. Climb the tower to the top of the 294 steps for panoramic views of this medieval jewel of a city.
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel through a Tuscan countryside of gently rolling hills and tall cypress trees
- Explore the medieval city of Pisa at the mouth of the River Arno
- Go to the miraculous Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the most breathtaking squares in the world
- See the intricately carved façade of the Baptistery
- Discover masterpieces of Romanesque art in the Duomo
- Climb the spiral staircase of the Leaning Tower and get a panoramic perspective of the monuments of Pisa
DescriptionEmbark on a unique excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square, dominated by the Cathedral*, and visit its interior, which is typical of Pisa Romanesque architecture. Enjoy the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister, delimiting with its marble façade the Square to the North. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors. After the guided visit that will end at the magnificent Leaning Tower, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Tower. Skip the line and climb to its top by mounting its 294 steps. Admire this unique leaning phenomenon, caused by the weak and unstable subsoil. *In case of long queues, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
IncludesTransportation Duomo Cathedral entrance fee (free) Leaning Tower of Pisa entrance fee Local guide
- The escort service is provided by professional multilingual tour leader.
- The Leaning Tower visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed.
- Please be punctual as time slots for groups are strictly adhered to
- No delays will be accepted with respect to the times shown on your entrance ticket for the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Teenagers between 9 and 18 years old are allowed on the tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 8 years not admitted on the tour.
- It is forbidden to carry any bags and/or containers of any kind during the visit to the Leaning Tower. These must be left at the cloakroom near the meeting point.
- Cameras, movie cameras and video cameras are allowed.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested
- The guide service can be provided in 2 languages
- English and Spanish tours are confirmed with a minimum of 2 participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Palatine Gallery at Pitti Palace – Skip the Line Guided Tour
View the masterpieces of Raphael and Rubens on this skip-the-line, guided tour of the Palatine Gallery. The vast private collection owned by the Grand Duke, is set in the64 ReviewsFrom €38.00
Accademia Gallery Private Tour with 5-Star Guide
Benefit from a private tour of the Accademia Gallery with a priority entry. Enjoy the insightful commentary of an expert 5-star guide and admire the Statue of David from1 ReviewsFrom €75.00
Walking Tour and Visit to Palazzo Vecchio
Explore Florence and discover the town’s best-known treasures on a nearly 3-hour walking tour. Visit the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio, see the squares, pass by the monumen5 ReviewsFrom €51.00
Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens and Palatina Gallery Tour
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of the Pitti Palace, the final residence of the Medici family in Florence, visiting the spectacular rooms where they lived and stroll1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
2.5-Hour Medieval Times Tour
What was life like in the Middle Ages? How was the city like during Dante's time? What would you see if you came to visit Florence at the end of 1200? Find the answers toFrom €399.00
Montepulciano Wine Day Tour with Lunch from Florence
Get to know the famous Nobile di Montepulciano red wine on a full-day tour from Florence to Montepulciano every Wednesday. Enjoy tastings and tours of 2 separate wineriesFrom €240.00
Florence in a Day WalkingTour+The David+Uffizi Gallery
Walking tour of historical center and close encounter at the Academy and at the Uffizi. Enjoy the highlights of Florence and the two most important museums in just one da49 ReviewsFrom €109.00
Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Guided Tour for Small Groups
Join this small-group tour to visit the famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an expert local guide. Enjoy a skip-the-line ticket and marvel at the beauty and artworks o21 ReviewsFrom €59.90
From An Italian Quickie Quarter Day Tour
It’s not what you’re thinking… even though many Italians had their first romantic experience in the little Fiat 500.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Pitti Palace Guided Tour: Magnificence of the Medici Dinasty
Take a guided tour of the Pitti Palace Musem. Visit the Palatine Gallery, the Royal Apartments, and the private art collection of the Medici family inside of their last s13 ReviewsFrom €49.00