Florence: Private Half-Day Guided City Tour & Uffizi Gallery
Discover the beauty of Florence through its historic streets and city center, with visits to the Piazza Signoria and the Loggia dei Lanzi. Later, explore the Uffizi Gallery and admire superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Giotto, and many more.
- Discover Florence's most beautiful and historic sights and attractions on this private tour
- Enjoy transportation in and around in the city in a luxury vehicle
- Learn about Florence's fascinating history, art and architecture from your private guide
- Take a tour of the Uffizi Gallery, home of masterpieces by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and many more
- Stop at Piazzale Michelangelo to admire the wonderful panorama of the city
DescriptionMeet your private driver and guide at your hotel for a chauffeured tour of the unparalleled beauty of Florence. Stop first at the Piazzale Michelangelo to admire the wonderful panoramic views of the city. From here, the tour will continue to the old city centre for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce. A short walk through the historic streets in the heart of Florence will bring you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio, an immense medieval building that is Florence's town hall. Then, stop by the Loggia del Lanzi, and admire the beautiful sculptures in the outdoor gallery under its impressive and ornate columns. From here we will continue to the famous Uffizi Gallery, one of the world's most important art collections. Here you can admire superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, and many more Italian Renaissance masters. The tour will end inside the museum, leaving you well places to continue exploring the beautiful streets of Florence.
IncludesHotel pickup Private luxury chauffeured vehicle Local guide for up to 3.5 hours Entrance fee and reservation for the Uffizi Gallery Earphones for groups of more than 6 participants
- You must specify your preferred language and the hotel name in your reservation. Remember to confirm your tour and pickup details at least 24 hours in advance
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, admission to museums may be subject to delays despite reservations, mainly due to security reasons. Based on the above reasons, any possible delay cannot be attributable to the local partner
- Only bottles of water not exceeding 0.5 liters are allowed inside the museum. No drinking is allowed inside the Exhibition Rooms. The authorities responsible for checking bags at the metal detector are obligated to remove any bottled or canned beverages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY