My Guide Website?
From Florence: Day Trip to the Cinque Terre
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage region of the Cinque Terre on this minivan and train day trip from Florence. Discover the picturesque seaside towns with free time in Manarola, Vernazza, and Monterosso.
- Explore Manarola, Vernazza, and Monterosso with free time in each town
- Snap pictures of multicolored houses perched dramatically on seaside cliffs
- Discover for yourself why Vernazza is called the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’
- Get out of the city and take a walk on the sandy beach of Monterosso
- Take in the stunning natural scenery of the Cinque Terre National Park
DescriptionTravel by train and minivan on this day trip to the Cinque Terre from the city of Florence. Explore the beauty of a coastline of dramatic cliffs and admire how the colorful buildings in each town contrasts with the blue of the sea. Meet your guide in the morning at Piazza Antinori in Florence. Sit back and relax and enjoy the natural scenery in the Cinque Terre National Park as you travel to Manarola. Have some free time to soak up the vibe in this town with only 353 permanent residents. Continue to Vernazza, which is known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. Let this ancient fishing village with lovely beaches enchant you as you explore its lively cafes, fashionable boutiques, and local crafts, or take some time to see the Church of Santa Margarita de Antioquia. Stop at Monterosso al Mare which is situated in a natural gulf. See the town at your own pace with some free time to lose yourself in its charming alleyways and narrow streets, or make use of the most extensive sandy beach in the Cinque Terre. Transfer to a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan for the drive back to Florence.
IncludesTrain tickets Minivan transfer Guided walking tour Free time in Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- This tour takes place rain or shine