From Florence: Horseback Ride and Olive Oil Tour with Lunch
Experience the Florentine hills with a horseback ride which will end up at a breathtaking manor where you will discover the secrets of olive oil production and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Florentine hills as you ride through vineyards and olive groves on horseback
- Travel back in time as you explore a medieval manor and its historic olive presses
- Savor an authentic Tuscan lunch and taste the famous freshly pressed extra virgin olive oil
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the nature of the Florentine hills on this unique tour. Enjoy a transfer from Florence city center to an equestrian center on the Chianti hills, where you will be paired with the best equine companion for you. After a quick riding demonstration, head out on a 1-hour ride across the Tuscan countryside, among vineyards and olive groves. Afterwards, drive to one of Tuscany's most celebrated olive oil estates, an imposing country medieval manor. Learn more about ancient and modern olive oil production techniques and how the estate combines both tradition and innovation to create the best possible olive oil. At the end of the tour, savor a typical Tuscan lunch. Sample the cold-pressed, organic-certified extra-virgin oil and appreciate its intense perfume. Red wine is also available for purchase. Get dropped off back in Florence after lunch.
IncludesReturn-trip transportation from Florence 1.5-hour horseback ride Helmet Lunch Olive oil tasting Bottle of wine Bottled mineral water Gratuities
- In case of rain, raincoats will be provided for the horseback ride
- In the event of very poor weather conditions, the tour will be rescheduled or refunded
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability