My Guide Website?
From Florence: Private Roundtrip Transfer to Cinque Terre
Take a trip out of Florence to Cinque Terre. Discover the five seaside villages hanging along the Italian Riviera coastline and see what makes them a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Relax during a scenic ride on the coast
- Experience old Italian charm
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a convenient private transfer to Cinque Terre
DescriptionTake a private bus or private car from Florence and enjoy a convenient transfer to Cinque Terre. Visit the coastal area's five centuries-old seaside villages and discover the old charm Italy's known for. Start with a stop in Manarola, followed by Vernazza and Riomaggiore, where you'll have some free time before heading to Monterosso. While in Monterosso take the opportunity for a quick dip in the sea or savor a delicious local lunch. Move on to Manarola at your own leisure to take in the breathtaking landscapes. Head to La Spezia for a little sightseeing and where your return transfer will be waiting for you. Round out your trip with a relaxing ride back to Florence with a 7:30 PM arrival time.
IncludesPrivate transfer Air-conditioned vehicle Free time in Cinque Terre
- Transfer between Cinque Terre villages is not included
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty