It is a Tourist tool promoted by the Municipality of Florence, the Ministry for the Arts and Cultural Activities, the Regional Direction of Cultural Heritage, the Special Superintendence for Historical, Artistic and Ethnic-anthropological Heritage and for the Museum Circuit of the city of Florence, the Province of Florence and the Chamber of Commerce of Florence, in collaboration with ATAF, (Florence Public Transportation, orange Busses).
- Free admission to 33 Museums in town, both permanent Collections and current Exhibitions, Villas and historical Gardens.
- Avoid queues and pre bookings (pre booking cost 3 Euro each Museum).
- Public transportation free of charge: ATAF, Linea and trams.
- Eu citizens under the age of 18 accompanied by Firenze Card holders, will have free access to Museums and public transportation.
- The Card is valid for 72 hours from first validation.
- Firenze Card is valid for 72 hours from first activation: first visit to a Museum or first use of public transport (just swipe it against the validation machines located on every bus or tram).
- The Card can be used once only in each Museum, just show your card at the Museum entrance.
- The Card is strictly personal and not transferable: write your full name on the back of the card before using it and bring an identification document with you at all times.
- The Card is not refundable. Do not bend it, if damaged it can be replaced at sales points, only if not already expired.
- Tourist Info Point, Piazza Stazione 4 - From Monday to Saturday 8.30am - 7.00pm; Sunday 9.00am - 2.00pm - Closed on January 1st, May 1st, December 25th
- Tourist Info Point, Via Cavour 1red - From Monday to Saturday 8.30am - 6.30pm - Closed Sundays and holidays
- Museo di Palazzo Vecchio Info Point, Piazza della Signoria - From Monday to Sunday 9.00am - 11.00pm - Thursday and Midweek holidays 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Pitti 1 - From Tuesday to Sunday 8.15am - 6.20pm - Closed on Monday; January 1st, May 1st, December 25th
- Museo del Bargello, Via del Proconsolo 4 - Every day 8.15am - 4.20pm - Closed on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sunday and 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
- Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi - ph.+39(0)55 290249 - From Wednesday to Sunday 8.15am - 6.20pm; on Tuesday 8.15am - 9.30pm - Closed Monday, January 1st, May 1st, December 25th