My Guide Website?
Private Full-Day Brunello Wine Tour to Montalcino
, Florence https://www.myguide-florence.com/events/private-full-day-brunello-wine-tour-to-montalcino
Florence: Private Full-Day Brunello Wine Tour to Montalcino
- 9-hr Full-Day private tour of the renowned Brunello wine region from Florence.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel or address included.
- Hear live commentary of the wine cellars by your guide.
- Travel in a private Mercedes-Benz car or minivan (up to 8 passengers).
- Customize your itinerary to fit your interests.
DescriptionEmbark on a private tour of 5 traditional Florence wineries. Try traditional Brunello and visit small wineries, learning about their history and winemaking techniques along the way. Itinerary Montalcino Before reaching Montalcino, you will stop to visit a Brunello producer. Throughout your visit to their cellars, you will learn about the winemaking process and finally try the first Brunello wine. You will then move towards the medieval city of Montalcino where you will choose your lunch destination: in the village, in a traditional restaurant, or on the estate of another wine producer. La Fornace, Montalcino. La Fornace is one of the smallest wineries in Montalcino; a mother, father, and son are in charge of the production (Rosso, Brunello). You will have a chance to visit their cellars and witness the production of the Blazon Wine. Here you will get a glimpse of what happens when quality takes over quantity. Podere il Cocco, Montalcino Explore premium quality wine in the Podere il Cocco! A small, family-run winery, which produces just over 1000 bottles a year. Admire this high-quality and organic production by touring the cellars and learning about the production process. Azienda Agricola Solaria, Montalcino Solaria is an all-female, family-run company that produces only around 120 thousand bottles a year. Located northeast of Montalcino, it is influenced by its own microclimate. You will visit the cellars and the production of their wine and as well as their extra virgin olive oil. Enoteca la Fortezza, Montalcino Enoteca La Fortezza is a symbolic point of reference for quality wine lovers and for those who want to know more about the fascinating world of Montalcino and its Brunello. Housed precisely within the ancient fortress of Montalcino, it is a center for culture and offers a wonderful view of Val d’Orcia. With its team of professionals and a stunning collection of local and international wines, La Fortezza wine shop is not to be missed! Upon request, we can arrange and organize lunch in a wine cellar or farm, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence) Transportation by Mercedes Minivan, Air-Conditioned English-speaking licensed driver Unlimited cold mineral water Private transportation On-Board WiFi
- Departure is at 9:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mail or via iMessage or WhatsApp.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party).
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (They also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches, and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to drink alcohol (wine tasting)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€325.00Buy Tickets!