My Guide Website?
Florence: Accademia and Uffizi Combo Priority Entry Tickets85 Reviews
Visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries in Florence with skip-the-line tickets. Marvel at Botticelli's “The Birth of Venus” in the Uffizi and Michelangelo's "The David" in the Accademia.
- Witness the treasures of the Renaissance at the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- Admire the seminal works of Michelangelo, including 'The David' and “Tondo Doni”
- Avoid the long lines with priority tickets to the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- View a variety of priceless collections, including the famed Medici Collection
- See masterpieces, such as Botticelli's “Primavera” and Da Vinci's 'Annunciation'
DescriptionSave time and visit the pearls of Florence all in one day with this combo package. Get skip-the-line entry to the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery for the ultimate Florence experience. Accademia Gallery Start by visiting the Accademia Gallery. Simply present your skip-the-line ticket at the entrance and get in through express security check. Stroll through the Gallery of Michelangelo where you can admire seminal works of the great artists such as “St. Matthew,” “The Four Prisoners,” and the one and only “David.” The average visit duration is 1 hour. Uffizi Gallery Walk your way to the Uffizi Museum after a quick break for lunch (optional) and enter the Uffizi Gallery with your skip-the-line entry ticket. Wander around the charming corridors full of spectacular frescos and statues. Marvel at eternal works of Renaissance masters such as “Primavera” and “The Birth of Venus” by Botticelli, “Annunciation” by Leonardo da Vinci, and “Tondo Doni” by Michelangelo, just to name a few. The average visit duration is 2 hours.
IncludesAccademia Gallery skip-the-line entry ticket Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line entry ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€92.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today