Florence by Night: 2-Hour Walking Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a walking tour through the historical center of Florence during the nighttime. Admire the main monuments and masterpieces located in the heart of the city and discover the cradle of the Renaissance.
- Discover the cradle of the Renaissance on a walking tour of Florence at night
- Learn about the history of the city with an expert guide
- See famous buildings and monuments including Florence Cathedral, the Florence Baptistry, and the Ponte Vecchio
DescriptionEnjoy a 2-hour walking tour through Florence at night with an expert guide. Discover the history of noble families of Florence and see many important monuments away from the crowds of the daytime. Start the tour at Piazza della Repubblica and walk towards Duomo Square. Admire the many beautiful buildings of the square including Florence Cathedral with its famous Cupola of Brunelleschelli, the Florence Baptistery, and the Loggia del Bigallo. Continue towards Piazza della Signoria and pass by the Uffizi Gallery. Arrive at the Ponte Vecchio to finish the tour and enjoy beautiful views of the Arno river at night.
IncludesLicensed tour guide Headphones, if more than 10 participants 2-hour walking tour Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off Admission to any attractions
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- There is a moderate amount of walking on the tour, please wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability