My Guide Website?
Florence: Dan Brown's Inferno 2-Hour Walking Tour173 Reviews
Follow the route through Florence taken by Robert Langdon, the main character in Dan Brown's best-selling novel Inferno. Discover some of the most iconic sites of Florence and listen as your guide reveals the secrets and mysteries from the book.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Follow in the steps of Robert Langdon, the protagonist of Dan Brown’s Inferno
- Discover the secrets of Piazza della Signoria
- Hear about the mysteries of the city of Florence from your guide
DescriptionOn this 2-hour guided walking tour you’ll follow in the footsteps of Robert Langdon, the main protagonist in Inferno, Dan Brown’s latest best-selling novel. Set on the streets and in the districts of Florence, this is an authentic and original program that takes you to locations that are intimately associated with the book. Your guide will reveal the secrets of the Inferno by telling you about the mysteries of Dante, the Florence Cathedral, the Gates of Paradise, the undiscovered sites of Pallazzo della Signoria and other monuments on the route through Florence. The story will unfold as your guide takes you to the medieval squares and along the streets of this atmospheric Renaissance city.
IncludesAuthorized multilingual tour guide Entrance tickets
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes for walking
- The tour may be guided in 2 languages