My Guide Website?
Florence: Dark Mysteries and Legends Guided Walking Tour183 Reviews
Peel back Florence's shiny veneer and explore its dark history and legends on this guided walking tour. Listen as your guide reveals tales of ghosts, murders, betrayals, and facinating curiosities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Uncover the secret histories of murders committed by the powerful Medici family
- Listen to spine-chilling ghost stories and hear about brutal serial killers
- Admire stunning works by Brunelleschi, the father of Renaissance architecture
- Hear about local mysteries and superstitions as you explore ancient streets
- Pass through the political heart of the city once ruled by the notorious Medici
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the macabre side of Florence on this guided walking tour. Hear about local superstitions, conspiracies, saints, and miracles. Find out about the bloody serial killer known as the Monster of Florence and engage with unsettling topics like mysteries and torture. Meet your guide near the statue of General Fanti in the centrally-located Piazza San Marco. Make your way to the Piazza della Santissima Annunziata where you can admire the design created by Brunelleschi, the father of Renaissance architecture. Pass through the colorful Via dei Servi street on your way to marvel at the iconic dome on the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Connect with the city's dark past as you walk along old streets like Via del Campanile, Via dello Studio, Via del Corso, Via Santa Margherita, and Via Proconsolo. Admire the Italian Gothic architecture of the Palazzo del Bargello and enter the political heart of the city at Piazza della Signoria. End your tour at the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge.
IncludesGuide Themed-walking tour
- This tour takes place rain or shine Some topics may trigger sensitivities and may not be suitable for those under the age of 18