My Guide Website?
Florence: Guided Walking Tour52 Reviews
Get an introduction to the art, architecture and history of Florence on a guided walking tour. See the main monuments and landmarks as you learn about the history of the city from Roman times through to the Renaissance.
- Get a perfect introduction to the Renaissance history of Florence
- Walk over the Ponte Vecchio and through the courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery
- See the magnificent façades of the Duomo and Baptistery
DescriptionLearn why Florence gave birth to the Italian Renaissance on an introductory walking tour through 2,000 years of history in the city center. Hear about the city’s Roman origins and visit landmark attractions, such as a 15th century palace, the covered bridge of the Ponte Vecchio and the courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery. Marvel at Brunelleschi’s stunning Dome at the cathedral and see the Baptistery’s golden “Gates of Paradise.” Get a better understanding and appreciation of the background and context of the Renaissance from an expert guide.
IncludesGuided walking tour Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants Monolingual guide tour according to the language you choose
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Children under 14 years old can join this tour for free
- Please note that the first Sunday of every month the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries are closed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today