Florence: Palazzo Vecchio Entrance Ticket & Audioguide1771 Reviews
Explore Palazzo Vecchio, the symbol of civic power in Florence for centuries, on a multimedia-guided tour. Learn about the rich history of this important structure that became the residence of the Medici family, and admire its magnificent works of art.
- Admire masterpieces by celebrated artists of the Renaissance
- Learn about the history of the Palazzo Vecchio with a multimedia guide
- Enter the Salone dei Cinquecento and admire Vasari's works of art
- Ascend Arnolfo's Tower for a breathtaking panorama of the Tuscan hills
DescriptionPalazzo Vecchio is the heart of Florence. Built in 1299 to house the leaders of the medieval city it is the symbol of the city’s history. The golden age of Palazzo Vecchio began when the Medici family decided to turn it into a real palace, making it the family residence. During your visit, you’ll be able to admire the architecture of the palazzo, and its sculptures and paintings, and learn about its rich and complex history over the centuries. Your 2-hour visit to the Palazzo Vecchio will be enhanced with a multimedia guide in the form of a 7-inch tablet that provides fascinating audio-video narration with images in high definition and spectacular 3D re-creations.
IncludesPalazzo Vecchio skip-the-line admission ticket Access to Arnolfo's Tower if option selected Audio guide Tour guide
- Please note that you will be asked to leave a valid ID at the ticket office in order to pick up the multimedia guide. Your ticket is valid for the selected time you have chosen. Audio guides are the same for both children and adults. Please note that access to Arnolfo's Tower is not permitted to children aged 0-6. Those aged 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult. Access to the Arnolfo's Tower may be suspended in case of rain. You may access the battlements.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability